5 TELL ME A LIE - SUNOO

I dedicate this to my lovely bestfriend, I asked for her suggestion and she gave me this kind of idea and I got interested on it so...yeah. Enjoy reading~

---//---

Betrayed? No, anxious? No, worn out? No, damaged? No, broken? a little bit, helpless? Maybe?

Why on seven seas this world seems so cruel to you? What on earth did you do to deserve this accommodating distress? You love him dearly and so he is. But why is everything slowly appearing upside down? Your full support was what all he pleaded for but why does it looks like you're going to lose him forever? Does it really hurt so much that you both have to shed thousands of tears together? And the top question is 'What's his clear-cut purpose on requesting for the solicitation of your adminicle?'

"Why don't you tell me a lie my sunshine?" wiping your tears on your already puffy cheeks, you tried your best to make your voice sound more clearer but only to come to no avail due to your lungs hurting in every single word you utter.

Sunoo was hesitating either he should still open his mouth to spill out the lies you beg for or just to keep his mouth shut in order for him to not add more pain to your already ruined heart. But what else could he do? you asked for it so why don't try to give what you want.

"I-I won't going to l-leave you" he stuttered in an almost inaudible voice underneath his breath still not wanting you to hear his lies as it will only going to cause you more pain.

You released a distasteful chuckle feeling your chest tighten again for the hundredth time today. Why do you keep on asking questions when you know you're only amplifying more soreness to yourself? "Tell me another one" you requested for the second time still craving for his falsehood as your tears still keep on escaping from your eyes.

"I-I didn't accept the trainee c-contract and I w-won't participate in I-Land b-because I'm going to s-stay here with you 'til my...my last breath" he uttered not being able to look at you straightly in the eyes because of the pain that he knew he gave you.

Participating in the survival show called I-Land was his specific reason why he asked for your bolster. Well, you do the highest honor of giving your full cherish to him but what tortured you is that you both have to abbreviate the invisible tie between you two, in other words both of you need to discontinue your relationship. Of course he will be participating the survival show in order to fulfill his dreams of becoming an idol. And well, we already knew the rules of becoming a kpop idol and that's also one of the apprehensions why you two have to cut the ties off.

You lips curved into an excruciating smile feeling so defenceless in the prevailing situation yet you still have the urge to give him your fullest advocate, even if it means causing you heartbreak and him abandoning you out of his mind. A support from you isn't too much to ask for so why don't give a try and grant the only thing he pleaded for? "Take care. Please always do remember that I love you" was all you can say before your tears fall more, feeling a bit proud of yourself for not being able to stutter during the painful situation that you know it will become a reminiscence someday.

"T-Thank you so much and I-I love you too" he honestly said feeling his heart ache again by just seeing you suffer from the pain he contributed in your relationship. Although you display your widest smile and give your moral support, he could still feel your pain on the inside as that's what also what he feels right now. Departing himself away from you is against his will but he need to pursue his dreams as he was already given an opportunity to do so.

As much as how you badly want him to just stay right beside you, you need to let go in order for him to fulfill his dreams as he was very passionate about it. He needs your support and help and the only thing you can give is to keep on sending him your cherishes even though you have to put yourself away from him. That hurts, right? Well, there's no more choices provided for you to pick.

"I promise I'll be back. Not so soon but someday. Just please wait for me, I'll be back after a few years. I promise that" he assured you hovering his hands on top of your trembling ones, earning a tiny cheered-up smile from you as you know he'll keep his promises safe.

"I will. I'll wait for you no matter what" you responded as your tears won't stop rolling down your cheeks.

He wiped your tears away looking at you straightly in the eyes so sincerely. He begun to wonder how lucky he is to have a girlfriend like you, a very supportive one who will endure the pain readily just to grant what he wishes for. What did he do to deserve a lover like you? He must have to keep you safe, but for now you both need to take a step forward separately far away from each other. He'll soon become a star and you'll just watch him from a far, wishing or praying when will he ever come back to you.

After spending the few minutes left, he soon needed to leave as today was the start of his first step towards pathway which leaded him to fulfill his dreams. You both bid your goodbyes before giving each other one last very tight hug as if the world's gonna explode in no time. This is the last hug for now, you know you'll going to miss his bear hugs and forehead kisses. You need to endure the pain for now, you both know this is just an obstacle in life provided by the heavenly father to examine if you two will really surpass the challenges. And if you do, then you highly deserve each other and met again someday in the future to continue what you've both terminated in the past. It indicates that you both fortunately defeated the huricane of hurdles in your both lives.

Waving each other's hands while exchanging one last smiles, you both started to depart yourselves separately from each other with heavy feelings. He felt bad for leaving you behind but he need to pursue his dreams, you on the other hand just wiped your tears away from your cheeks. You need to give him your blast of supports even though the invisible tie between you two was already disconnected