15 SPECIAL CHAPTER + JAKE'S BIRTHDAY

You were currently decorating the living room with the help of the boys, well of course except for Jake. He had his schedule today which gave you and the boys an advantage to prettify the living room for his birthday. It's actually a surprise so he's clueless 'bout all of the mess inside the house.

Balloons were scattered on the floor. Heeseung and Sunghoon were doing their work about the confetti and other props. Jay, Sunoo and Jungwon are busy preparing the foods in the kitchen, while you and Niki are helping each other to attach the balloons on the spot where it'll look presentable.

"Niki can you reach the gold balloon for me please?" you requested as you balanced yourself on top of the chair you were standing.

He bent down to get the balloon and he handed it to you. As you two were busy doing your works, a loud bang suddenly occured which made you jump in surprise as well as the others.

"Look what you did hyung? I told you to not twist it" you heard Sunghoon exclaimed looking at Heeseung who was laughing.

"I'm sorry, okay? We have an extra party popper inside the y/n's room, right y/n?" the oldest one asked you and you only nodded restraining yourself from laughing.

--

[Night Time...]

The living room resulted to be presentable enough and the foods are all ready. Now all you guys have to do is to wait for the Aussie boy to arrive in a few more minutes from his recording schedule. All of you are now hiding behind the couch as the lights were all turned off.

Jake on the other hand just arrived from work. Getting down from the car, he tiredly swung his backpack on his shoulders as his mind recalled of how you two got into an argument this morning because of you accusing him cheating on you. Well that's a part of your plan.

He was expecting a cuddle-all-day from you as today's his born day but to his surprise, you only gifted him an argument which caused the Aussie boy's ethereal face turned out to be cheerless all day. Even the staffs and ENHYPEN's manager who surprised him during his recording session got surprised to see how gloomy Jake was.

His hands got a contact with the door knob as his mind swam into his forest of thoughts, thinking on how to make up with you as he cannot handle not having a conversation with you.

He opened the door only to be greeted by the dark living room. His mind began to overthink that maybe you went to who knows where not wanting to see his face in front of you after the heated argument you both had this morning.

'What should I do?' he thought inside his head.

He knew it's not his fault but he thought he should be the one apologizing.

"y/n? are you there?" he called you out while taking a few steps towards the switch of the light which was located near the door.

As soon as his hands touched the switch, turning it on...

*boom*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAYYY!!!"

You and the boys shouted.

He was startled due to the sudden pop of the party popper which was caused by Heeseung and Sunghoon, yet he was indeed happy that he got a birthday surprise after the tiresome work. He was amazed too on how the living room got simply but presentably decorated.

His stress and negative thoughts vanished when he saw your presence in the middle of the other 6 members smiling ear to ear while holding the birthday cake which was baked by you and Jungwon earlier.

He suddenly felt tears in his eyes just by seeing your ethereal face in front of him as if you're the only person in his sight. You stepped closer to him admiring his surprised reaction and his smile which you often-ly witnessed everyday.

"Make a wish" your soft voice was tickling his ears as his smile grew more wider before closing his eyes to mentally speak his wishes.

Not after a few seconds he opened his eyes looking straightly at you with a grin on his face before turning his gaze to the candles on the cake blowing it. The boys cheered happily including you as Jake clapped his hands, saying 'thank you' to you and the boys who prepared the whole surprise thingy.

Jay carefully snatched the cake away from your grip so you can have a little conversation with your lovely boyfriend.

"We'll be in the couch waiting with the foods" he said before walking away together with the cake on his hands.

"Happy birthday" you said smiling on him.

"Thank you, love. Now tell me why did you accuse me of cheating you this morning, missy?" Jake asked you crossing his arms against his chest. Probably waiting for your explanation..?You wanted to laugh on how cute he is when he's sulking.

"I'm sorry, Jakey. It's just a part of the plan" you said laughing a little after finishing your statement.

Jake smiled by hearing your words as he also felt relieved that you only pulled a prank on him as a part of the surprise thingy.

"It's okay, but please don't do this again. And yeah thank you for the surprise" he said before you pulled each other into a hug.

"You're welcome~" you answered as you buried your head into his chest.

After your little time with each other you both went to the couch where the food was placed on the table in front and you all started to eat with the little birthday celebration of the love of your life, Sim Jaeyun.

---//---

A/N: WOOHOOOOOO!!! A happiest 19th Birthday to our Daeng, Jayla, Sim Jake, Aussie Boy and Clumsy Jaeyun. I can't believe it's been a year since Enha boys pulled a prank on Jake by ignoring him lol. And I also remember how Jungwon said 'LECHUGOOOO!' HAHAHA I found it cute. So yeah, happy birthday Jakey. Lovelooottss <3

Vote, comment and follow me <3