7 DANCE MENTOR - NIKI

You were a new trainee in Lead Entertainment where the Nishimura family owned. You need to train yourself in dancing to make your dancing skills more better than you already are. You just love dancing that much, God gave you that as your inborn talent.

You were currently dancing inside the dance room with the daughter of the owner of this studio where you currently trained. You both were facing the mirror while randomly making moves for the music on the background, freestyle for short. Just like you, she was a good dancer too. Of course, her parents owned the entertainment so she probably trained here since the start. You were intensely focusing on your dance steps that you didn't realize she was calling your name multiple times already.

"Y/N!" she nearly yelled for you to hear causing you to jump a bit from her sudden loud voice. You look at her through the mirror and saw she was gulping down some water from her water bottle.

"I'm sorry, you have something to tell?" apologizing to your bestfriend, you turn around to face her and you went to the couch where your water bottle was laying untouched.

Yes, she was your bestfriend. Well, you met her last year on the prestigious school where you were studying as you were a transferee that time. Although she was your senior, you both treated each other equally. She was like an older sister to you and she treated you like her younger sister too even though she had a younger brother.

Speaking about her younger brother, you knew she had a sibling but you still didn't get a chance to meet him since you were studying in a girls' school and he was studying in a different school. You wished to see him and it seems like today is going to happen.

"I won't take too long here since I have some important matters to do with mom" you felt a bit sad that she have to leave so early but she needed to help her mother so you just choose to understand her, it feels lonely without her though. So, does that means, she will leave you with the other dance instructors here? "Mom just texted me saying I really have to go. Don't worry, my brother will be here in a few minutes. I'll leave you with him. He'll be your dance mentor starting today" grabbing her dance bag, she waved goodbye to you before finally disappearing behind the door. She must be in a hurry that she didn't even give you a chance to say even just a single 'keep safe' or 'take care'.

Your sadness was replaced with the exact opposite when you heard the mention of her brother, and on top of that he will be your dance mentor starting today? Did you just heard it right? Oh how lucky you are. You begin to wonder what does her brother looks like since you still didn't meet him, well today maybe? Of course fortunately today is your lucky day.

Shaking your head rapidly from side to side to remove the thoughts of him, you grab your phone to randomly play a song for you to dance. You faced the mirror once again and started moving your body along with the music, observing your own figure dancing right in front of you.

Dancing is your habit since then. When you're stuggling with a problem or you're bored and what could we ever describe the unpleasant moments, dancing was your escape. Dancing once saved your from drowning yourself into an abundant kinds of problems, you know your too young for those kind of problems but duh each of the individuals experiences various kinds of no laughing matter.

You're possessively focusing on the music as you move your body along with the rhythm that you didn't notice someone was peeking on the improper closed door. Was this person stalking you? No, he was actually observing your every moves waiting for you to finish dancing. He was amazed by how the way you dance, he even thought why do you still need to train yourself more even though you're already good enough on dancing. He found himself admiring your every moves.

Your music soon slowed down indicating that you're dancing time just got finished too. You went to the speaker to grab your phone which was connected unto it by bluetooth, you were scrolling through your playlist to choose a music for you to dance. Your eyes caught the music titled with 'Obsessed - Mariah Carey (slowed+reverbed)' you were about to tap the screen for the music to play but you suddenly heard a slow clap out of nowhere. You turn around to check who it is, and you were greeted by a boy's tall figure with a pale skin wearing a black jogger, dirty-white hoodie and a pair of black sneakers, you couldn't recognize him since he was wearing a black mask covering half of his face. Who in the world is this?

"Y/n, am I right?" his deep voice startling you a bit but you remained relax.

"Uh yeah. And you are?" you asked, separating your phone away from your hands back to the table where it was laying earlier.

His lips curved into a smile before rolling out his name from his mouth. "I'm Niki, your bestfriend's brother. If you remember her telling you, I'll be your dance mentor starting today" explaining a short detail to you, he closed the blurry glass door.

"Oh? Really? Nice to meet you Niki" you said in a respectful manner, bowing your head a little. Of course you want to make a good image, being rude is a big NO NO to you.

"Oh we just have the same age, no need to act so formal" he reminded you as he set his coat aside on the couch in the corner of the dance room. Your lips left a soft chuckle and he found it so cute that he even blushed but of course you didn't noticed since he was still a little far from you. Removing the thoughts roaming around his head, he opened his mouth to speak. "should we start now?"

"Ah yeah sure" you answered as you turn around to grab your phone again but you suddenly felt your cheeks burning up. What the hell y/n? You thought.

---

After a few hours of him teaching you different kinds and steps of dancing, you immediately learned as a fast learner you are. He's quite impressed on how you easily learned the dance he taught. You both even danced together into some song and was able to perform it perfectly with the choreography you both made while recording the performance on his phone.

And of course, you would be lying to yourself if you say you weren't attracted on his dancing skills. You even got a little crush on him and your cheeks would taint pinkish whenever he come closer to you to correct your wrong formation or the wrong move you made.

You both were spending time inside the cafe, sipping your drinks while chattering.

"I didn't expect you were that good in dance, you can learn the choreography immediately. You're such a fast learner" he complimented you causing your cheeks heat up tainting a bit pinkish.

"Thank you. You're a good dancer as well" you complimented him back only to earn a chuckle from him which you found really adorable.

"We should practice more and make new dance steps. I'm looking forward to dance with you in the future" he said and you noticed the little blush on his cheeks. You thought it's really cute that you want to pinch his cheeks but no, you have to stop yourself.

You smiled at him and nodded your head in response. "Yeah sure. I'll be looking forward for that too" you said, sipping your drink afterwards.

After a half an hour, you both decided to spend the remaining time together walking in the park letting the air brush through your skin.

Well of course you thought about him looking forward to dance with you in the future, you need to practice more and more together with him and create new dance steps so you two can present a great performance in the future. You're actually greatful that you trained in Lead Entertainment. And if it's not because of his sister, you wouldn't have met him.

Well, you both are actually expecting a duo dance soon and you're excited about that.