|Ch3|

•Brooklyn Jacobson•
"Brook"

Music blasts from downstairs the rap lyrics thumping their way through the floors and walls. I take a deep breath running water down my face. "Why why why." I repeat to myself lowly.

Why did I decide to come here?

I swallow my nerves opening the bathroom door I make my way back downstairs. Entering the living room everybody is sitting on the couch and floor with red cups filled with liquor in them. I try to sit by Zofia but she's already sitting with Gigi. The both of them laughing a little too hard. Their legs spread out not allowing room for anyone else.

Mila motions for me to come sit by her and I do. "Hate to be the one to tell you this but I'd watch out for that friend of yours." She says into my ear the music drowning it out for anyone else to hear. While she says that I look up at Dame who eyes are on me.

He's dressed comfortably in a sweat outfit. A chain coming down his chest and some studded earrings. He looks really good if I'm being honest.

"Why you say that?" I ask speaking into her ear back.

Before she could answer Gigi speaks loudly over the music. "So let's play truth or dare!"

"The kids game?" Terry asks causing Mila to smirk.

Gigi stale faces him. "Yes Terry the kids game."

"I think we should play it." Zofia agrees causing me to side eye her.

"Shit I don't really give a fuck." Dame says with a shrug.

Terry laughs reaching his hand out they dap eachother up. "Speakin' my language. Just start the shit up."

"Let's go in a circle-"

"How about never have I ever?" Mila asks interrupting her.

"We just agreed to Truth Or Dare." Gigi grits out narrowing her eyes at her.

The moment is slightly intense and I wonder if I'm missing out on something. "If my girl says never have I ever then we should play it. That's a little more mature anyway." Terry agrees changing his mind within seconds.

Gigi mutters under her breath. "I guess we can."

Dame turns down the music a little and while he does that Mila grabs me a drink. She passes me the red cup that's halfway full. "This has more juice in it than anything." She reassures me.

"Lameee." Gigi drags out.

Damai frowns. "I don't think she should be drinking-"

"She's almost eighteen get off her case." Gigi argues.

Zofia nods in agreeing. "Yeah leave my friend alone."

Once we start playing Gigi explains that we each have to raise both hands up. Will each take turns asking questions and if we have did something will take a shot. A liquor bottle sits in the middle of all of us and we hold our now empty cups.

"Never have I ever. Sucked dick." Zofia says giggling a little clearly buzzed.

I check the time to see it's only 8:15 pm. I keep my all fingers up and out looking around I see all the girls besides me take turns passing the bottle around. A smirk on each of their faces. "Shit I don't even know why you asked that shit." Terry jokes about how him and Dame definitely aren't drinking.

"Never have I ever had a pregnancy scare." Terry says next since their going in the opposite direction.

"Shit never." Mila answers with a laugh.