|PRESENT|

"Cylis Harrison?" Detective Boston questions. "You two have a long history." He searches through the files before pulling out actually pictures. Some looking older than others. My hairstyles changing as does my weight with each picture. Showing how long the two of us have known one another.

I laugh. "Too long to describe into words."

"But you will describe," Sanchez speaks up. "Bad enough this story is taking too long."

Boston smirks. "Excuse my partner. Feel free to make this story as long as you need. Long as we get all the facts we need." He puts emphasis on all.

I lean back in my seat moving my hands the cuffs limiting how far I can love them. I think of the story and how much I'd actually shortened it. How much i sugarcoated and left out. I'm not a snitch and I'd never tell him what East did nor what any of us did for a living. The story I tell you guys is the truth while the one I tell them is just a fraction of it. I guess I'm not the best narrator. But at least you know I'm telling y'all the truth.

"So," he pauses contemplating before continuing. "So Miles...when he died Tyson was there? Records say no one was at the scene."

"There wasn't," I lie. "I said I called him. Never said he was there."

He doesn't look like he believes it but instead of going on and on about it he continues. "You and Cylis are you too still in relations."

"Relations," I laugh trying to lighten the mood. "I guess you could say that." I agree running my hand over my tattoo on my wrist thinking of him.

"Why would a female in relations with another man be found where you were?" He questions.

I shrug. "Wrong place wrong timing."

Sanchez starts to lose it. "Cut the shit. Why would an innocent woman flee a crime scene?"

I narrow my eyes at him challenging him. "Who wants to stay at a crime scene?" His next words make me go silent.

"Someone who didn't do it."