|Ch20|

Brooklyn Jacobson•
"Brook"

I walked down the steps inside our big home. My ass jiggling in my shorts as I walk towards the front door. I step outside into the windy outdoors checking the mail. All it is is bills bills and more bills.

I watch the man from across the street basically eye fucking me with his eyes. I flip the old man off. "Stop staring at me old ass pervert!" I yell across the street watching as he smacks his lips and walks off. I shake my head hating men like that. Staring at me who is young as hell and you have a whole wife.

I walk back into the house to see Damai walking down the steps in some sweatpants and no shirt rubbing his eyes. His now healed gunshot wound visible on his stomach. "How'd you sleep?" I ask pecking him on the lips when he makes it to the floor level.

"Good," he grumbles. "Why you ain't stay in bed with me?"

I stare at him seeing the pout form on his lips. "Baby I had to pee and get the mail." I say honestly.

"Mmm." He mumbles pulling the mail out of my hand and tossing it onto the ground. He reaches his arm around me smacking me on my ass palming it. I bite down on my bottom lip.

It's been almost a year since we left London. After that we moved in together and things been going smoothly. Boston and Sanchez kept their end of the deal by leaving me alone. And Cylis and me now enemies. From what I heard he's serving fifteen years in prison. I was hurt when I heard this only because I did care about him. But for some reason something in my gut told me it was deeper than what it seemed. That I was supposed to take the fall and take the focus off of Cye and onto me. Like it was all some sort of set up. Luckily I didn't take the bare.

"Babyyy." I whine as he lifts me up placing me on the kitchen counter. He leaves kisses on my neck and I toss my head back cupping his.

"What you want ya dick?" He asks into my ear.

I nod cupping his face I tongue kiss him nastily. His hands roam my waist. I was just about to pull his pants down when the door bell rang. "Fuck." Dame mumbles a irritated expression on his face.

"Just one second I promise." I say with a small laugh. I peck him on the lips one more time before jumping down. I walk towards the door smirking as I watch him adjust his pants trying to cover his real obvious print.

I open the front door coming face to face with Crystal. "Oh my god it's so good to see you!" I exclaim. Pulling her into a hug.

"I just got out today." She replies. "It's good to see you too!"

Once I pull away I move aside watching her walk in pulling her luggage with her. Her small frame still having her ass sitting up high and her breasts small but perky, her dark skin glowing in the sun from outside.

Overtime after visiting and helping her out I started to look at her like a little sister. She's now eighteen and has experienced and been through so much. More than someone that young should be through, but still I saw this pureness in her. She has a good heart similar to the one I have and I saw much of myself in her. Raped by her own father majority of her life up until seventeen. When she finally did stand up against him and shot him with his own gun she'd found hidden under his bed the police wasted no time arresting her. She told them that it was self defense and that he'd rape her. Once they talked to her dads family and people around nobody believed her. They wouldn't even consider believing what she'd said. It was her word against there's and these days a scared girl crying and trembling doesn't seem innocent in the eyes of evil assholes in the system. They seem guilty. But looking at Crystal I knew the truth. Which is why I had my mom pay the judge however much money it'd take to make it all go away and her be released. And she was. Even then I knew once she got out she'd be homeless and basically broke considering none of her family wanted to associate with her. So of course I told her she was welcomed to come stay with me until she got back on her feet.