|Ch27|

Introducing New main Character

"O," my brother Crew calls my name glancing over at me his blunt in his hand

"O," my brother Crew calls my name glancing over at me his blunt in his hand. His name is Ondrej Crew so we all call him Crew for short. "I don't get why we following this nigga. It's late I want to hit up one of them taco trucks." He stresses.

I frown. "Quicker we handle this shit the quicker we can be done." I explain.

We both look around the tree seeing Boston with a shovel throwing it over something. "Yo you think they burying that chick?" Crew questions.

I sigh. "Shit I don't know. Whoever they burying must be important. Like....don't want to show back up again important." I imply.

My brother smirks at that laughing lowly. "Like would do whatever they could to get her back or to stop this from getting out important."

I glance down at my rolex growing impatient. Causing Crew to pull his gun out lifting it getting a good aim. "I say we kill they asses right now." He plots.

I smack my lips. "So what we gone have to clean up three bodies? And figure out what to do with the chick? I say we wait till they leave, grab the chick and a couple days later we hit Boston line." I tell him.

Okay I know all y'all reading this about lost as fuck, to make a very long story short me and my brother been on our own since we was kids. Moving around, living in the streets, selling drugs. We did something when we was kids that landed us in jail. Almost prison. But like everything else in this fucked up world we got ourselves out of it. Just to have a man named Officer Tyler harassing us years after that. For some reason he held a huge grudge towards us probably feeling like he owed it to my pops. I was seventeen going on eighteen and my brother was nineteen going on twenty when Tyler pulled up on us trying to search our crib. Shit got out of hand and he raised his gun firing off shots. Both me and Crew ducked to the ground and the bullet hit our little sister. Killing her. She was damn near the only family we had and we promised he'd pay for it. Can you believe the nigga really died? Before we could get our revenge. And his son just up and decided to move to New York and try and do whatever it is he's doing now. So we moved here too and have been planning on killing his ass.

We could just kill him right now but for some reason my focus is on whoever they just buried. We don't know whoever this girl is from a can of paint. But we know the type of fucked up individuals Boston and his family is. So as of now we handle that later, and get whoever that is in that home out.

He smacks his lips next putting the gun away. "You realize we saying we gone kidnap somebody right?"

"We kidnapping a enemy of our enemy. Think of it as we saving her ass. It's either we get her out or she suffocate to death." I respond with a shrug.

I hear the shovel be thrown to the side and hit the ground. Me and Crew shoot eachother a look and a couple minutes later we can hear their car driving away.

"Hurry up hurry up!" He yells shoving me.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell back running towards where we heard the shovel from from. I grab the shovel digging the whole back up while he stands there being lookout. Felt like forever before the shovel hit a dead end. "Think this it." I mumble leaning down I open it up taking the lid off I toss it to the side.

"I can't see her shine your light." I demand. Once the light falls on her I stare down at her knitting my eyes up in confusion. Her hair falls halfway over her face, she's beautiful, her caramel skin shining in the light, she has a button nose, long natural lashes, brownish black hair that reaches her breasts and she's petite but has some curves on her. Her body curled up inside of the bucket and her mouth covered with tape, her hands placed behind her back.

Crew glances over my shoulder shaking his head. "What the fuck did we get ourselves into."

I inspect her placing my hand up to her neck to check her pulse. "She dead?" He questions.

"I don't know damn if you wasn't doing all that talking I could figure it out." I somewhat snap.

He smacks his lips. "How the fuck me talking stopping you from feeling a pulse O?"

I ignore him waiting for him to be quiet so I could calmly feel for one. Seconds later I feel a faint pulse. I release a sigh of relief. "She alive." I reassure him reaching down I pick her up almost falling in there with her if it wasn't for Crew grabbing me by my shirt and yanking us both up.

Her face falls against my chest and her body fits into my arms damn near perfectly. For a second I have regrets about the fact that we're about to have to kidnap her. But I know that that's better than leaving her to die. I mean that has to count for something right?

"Let's just hope whoever she is she means as much to that bitch ass nigga as we thinkin' she do." He mumbles under his breath referring to Boston.

I follow him throughout the woods heading for my whip that's parked in the distance. I didn't know it at the time but we'd soon find out a lot.

We'd soon find out exactly who we just kidnapped.