|Ch13|

Brooklyn Jacobson•
"Brook"

"Looks like you're out lady." The officer says with a stank look on his face. "Your totaled car is at the tow truck lot. You gotta pay to get it back though, it's a hefty fee. But with a family like that you should be able to handle it." I notice his tone is much politer.

The morning sun shines through the jail and new criminals and or victims fill up the front. I think long and hard. Wondering if all of this happened for a reason. What kind of person would I be if I went on about my day knowing they were in there still? Yeah we've had our messed up moments but that shit was four years ago. Though East married ass doesn't seem to be over it I almost definitely am. Sure there's a lot left unsaid but maybe things are better that way. Regardless somehow we all ended up in the same city, on the same block, crashing into one another and placed side by side in two cells. For what? This can't be a coincidence. I usually don't believe in the saying everything happens for a reason but with this I have no choice but to.

"Is there bail posted?" I question referring to East & Damai.

He sighs already knowing who I'm talking about. "Those two weren't lying about the company. Unfortunately I saw on the news that they've been fired. So they don't have any money to bail themselves out." He smirks somewhat happy about the fact that he believes their going to sit in here. "They'll be transferred tomorrow morning."

I think long and hard. Irritation growing inside of me that he's going to still try and find a way for them to go to jail. Though I could buy myself out and my family name backed me up all those two have are themselves. Regardless wasn't nobody robbing no fucking bank. And because my parents didn't give me that much money I'd be dipping into our family bank accounts to bail them out. It's not something they can't earn back right?

Before I know it I'm slapping my palm down on the table getting the officers attention.

"I'd like to bail them out."

• • • •

I walk outside feeling them staring at me. I look over my shoulder frowning. "What?" I question already knowing what they thinking.

"Nothin-" East cuts Damai off.

"So you lost weight." He mentions what I'm guessing they were both thinking.

I nod. "Yep. A hundred pounds." I say confidently.

I take this time to mention the somewhat elephant that was in the cell last night. "So you got married?" I ask.

Damai laughs at that meanwhile East mugs him but answers my question. "Yeah we been married for like three years now."

"Why don't you tell her who the girl is." Damai suggests a messy tone in his voice.

"Shut the fuck up."

"I don't wanna know honestly." I reply with a shrug before they could even argue about it. I mean yes I'm curious about it but am I dying to know? Will I beg him to tell me? Hell the fuck no.

"It's Christina." East says awkwardly.

Damai Nathaniel's•
"Dame"

We stood in the parking lot of the police station. I couldn't help but stare at Brooklyn. Not only has she changed so much but she's grown into a woman.

She's lost so much weight. Her face that used to be chubby is now slim showing features that her weight had hid. She's gotten somewhat taller standing at now 5'6, her hair in a ponytail on top of her head with her edges swooped, her lips plump and soft looking, and a nose piercing on her right side. Her body smaller, her breasts probably about a C cup now, her waist hour glass, and her stomach flat, her thighs still thick and it seems like all her weight must've went to her ass because it's poking out through the jeans she has on. I take notice of the fact that she's wearing a white crop top and some jeans, her belly on display and not a stretch mark in sight, she used to have a lot of them when she was bigger. I can't lie though Brooklyn has always been naturally pretty. Her growth and changes do add to that.