|Ch34|

Rossi cups my face with one hand and ruffles my hair with the other

Rossi cups my face with one hand and ruffles my hair with the other. "You did good amica (friend)," a smile on her face as she pulls away. "You all did good." She motions to the boys too before pulling away.

Ona'je and me share a look and Crew peeps a confused expression on his face. I look around the VIP section in the club.

"You know Rossi....Galia tried to start some shit with me." I bring up.

Ona'je shakes his head taking a sip of his drink him and his brother staying silent. Rossi just laughs it off. "Man Gal always been like that. She still want some of this. What can I say, who wouldn't?"

"I wouldn't," I state. "You know you should've told me that y'all had history. Had me walking up in there ready to do business. And that bitch was acting like she only likes doing business with you."

Rossi frowns her whole expression changes she leans forward in her seat. Giving me her full attention. "Don't call her no bitch Ight. Ion know what went down between y'all but-"

"You right you don't know," I agree my tone letting her know I'm serious. "That bitch was talking out the side of her neck and her peoples was reaching for they straps and shit."

"Does it even fuckin' matter? OD & Ondrej was there they had your back. You actin' like I set that shut up or knew she was gone be actin' how she was actin'." She snaps.

"Well like you said you knew her ass was jealous and possessive and still wanted you. Why would you send a female who she know you friends with to a meeting? If that's the case you coulda went yourself."

The harshness in my words cause her to stand up and I stand up to the both of us in eachother face. "Damn right you is my friend," she pauses. "But I'm your boss. In this game some shit go left that ain't got shit to do with me. You handle business you get paid that's how this shit work. You can't handle it? Get the fuck out the game."

"Maybe I will cause I don't wanna do business with somebody who ain't keeping it real!"

"Fuck is wrong with you?! Like for real! I always had ya back right? Haven't I always had ya back?!" She questions somewhat hurt in her tone.

Crew and Ona'je step up getting in between us Ona'je holds me back while Crew stands in front of her. "Yeah but what about now?" I question.

"This what the fuck I get for being friends with somebody who work for me." She says more to herself than us.

"Com'on it ain't even that deep." Crew speaks up.

Ona'je nods in agreement but stays quiet as he pulls me away. I can hear Rossi still running her mouth. "Nah fuck her."

"Nah fuck you!" I yell back at her drawing even more attention.

Suddenly I'm near the bathroom and O is staring at me like I'm crazy. "Fuck is wrong with you? Do you know who she is? She could kill ya ass and you out here mouthing off."