|Ch31|

I sigh lifting my head up from the sink I splash water on my face

I sigh lifting my head up from the sink I splash water on my face. Grabbing some paper towel I wipe the water away staring at my reflection in the mirror. My freshly dyed jet black hair straightened and feathered in the front giving it a 90's look and me a somewhat darker vibe/aesthetic. My nose pierced on my left side and a snake tattoo in dark ink going down the middle of my chest. I'm wearing a black tight fitted dress that showcases my breasts and tattoo with knee high hills.

"Remember if they try to bullshit you we gotta handle they ass," Bosaun says passing me a gun. I place it in my gun holder under my dress. "They gone try to underestimate you in this shit cause you a female. Don't expect me to save ya ass. You my partner and all but you gotta hold ya own."

I cock my head to the side mugging him. "I don't need you to save shit. I got me."

"Hope Damai taught you how to use that shit." He mumbles brushing past me.

I roll my eyes walking out of the bathroom I follow him out the back of Rossi's house. I turn to go talk to her but he grips my arm stopping me. "Don't," he says lowly but loud enough for me to hear. "We on a tight ass schedule. If we late it'll cause us more issues and I don't need my baby moms trippin' for me coming in later."

I yank away. "I don't give a fuck what ya baby moms trips about. I bet she gone find a way to trip anyways." I remark back brushing past him this time I make my way out the door. I reach over grabbing the keys from his pocket. I pull them out going towards the drivers side of the large semi truck. "I'm driving."

He waited till we were both inside to speak. "You know another inch deeper to the side and you would've touched my dick." He says.

I glance over at him as I turn the engine on. Bosaun's not an ugly guy. One of his parents is Somalian while the other one is just black. He has brown chestnut complexioned skin, a fit body standing at 5'10 with a sleeve of tattoos all on both arms. His hair curly and short not even going past his ears. Regardless of how attractive he is this is my second day working with Bo. I'd never go there with him, mostly because I know deep down my heart is still with Dame and because Bo & Damai were partners. That's a little too close to home.

I turn my attention back ahead as I pull out of her parking lot staring at the gps that already has the location in automatically. "So you was Damai's girl huh?" He questions ignoring how I ignored his comment before.

"Somethin' like that." I give him a short response.

"Ya know shit can get dangerous out here. Doing a job like this can open you up to more shit. People who we do business with might take a liking to you, might want to hang with you, do business with you outside of Rossi. If they do don't. Even if it seem like a good deal don't. People be jealous of her around here. You not special they just looking for somebody to help them help piss her off." Bo explains.