|Ch25| Pipe Down Pt1

Pipe Down Pt1

You gotta live that shit for real, you can't just say whatever
You could never tell nobody that you held me down
If it was ride or die then you should've been dead right now
So I don't get how you're yelling at me -Drake

Brooklyn Jacobson•
"Brook"

I run outside excitement filling me and a huge smile covering my face. "Oh my god you didn't!" I squeal seeing Damai standing in front of a costumed made rose gold Bugatti SUV.

He jiggles the keys. "Here baby this all you."

I run over jumping into his arms planting kisses all over his face. "I love you so much! Thank you baby!" Once I pull away I smile running my hand over my car.

"Want to see the inside?" Dame asks opening the door.

I nod going to turn. "Yeah let me grab C so she can see too." Before I could be grips my hand.

"No baby let's just...have this moment for us, okay? Then you can show her and y'all can ride it all over the city." He suggests. I didn't find him saying that weird only because I know that she's been probably getting on his nerves with being up under me. And I do want some only time too.

I look inside to see white and rose gold leather interior. The top of the car having glow in the dark starry moon light lights. I gasp not being able to handle this. "This must've costed a fortune..." I trail.

Dame nods. "Yep but it's all for you mama." He leans over placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I got you some breakfast too." He goes in the front of the car and when he leans back he has a bag and my favorite drink from Starbucks. When he pulls the food out I see three large strawberry pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and grits stacked onto one plate. "Happy Birthday B."

"Thank you." I tell him again accepting my food from him as he puts my drink in the cup holder.

As I eat my food he talks. "I was thinking.....I want to spend the rest of my life with you B. And I remember how shit was when it was just us. Away from here. I feel like this city so negative."

"What you saying Dame?" I question pausing eating.

He sighs. "I want to move us away. If you want to another city, or state, or shit even out of the country. I don't care as long as I'm with you."

I smile happiness filling me. There's nothing I want more than to move away with him. Some place else. Just the two of us. But I care for Crystal and like I said she's like a sister to me. "What about Crystal? When we took her in she became my responsibility too. I can't just up and leave her. She'll have to come with us."

"B she's eighteen," he stresses. "She's been here a couple months now and still ain't got a job yet. She can't rely on us forever. How about we get her an apartment, pay for her first couple months in advance and she can stay here?"

"She has no family though Dame I'm all she got," I somewhat snap. "How would that make her feel if I just left-"

"Maybe it'd make her feel like an adult..." he pauses sighing his whole mood shifting to something more positive probably not wanting to upset me on my birthday. "Just think about it, okay?"

"I will." I promise leaning over I peck him on the lips.

"Mmm that shit taste good." He licks his lips tasting the strawberry flavor on the pancakes.

"Yeah I taste good too." I say boldly looking him in the eyes.

"Don't worry I gotchu. I'm trynna taste that all night." He mutters kissing on my neck.