|Ch32|

I tap my hand against the leather arm seat if the club bobbing my head to Tems song Essence

I tap my hand against the leather arm seat if the club bobbing my head to Tems song Essence. The entire club in an uproar singing the lyrics as they whine their hips to the beat. Meanwhile I sat beside Bo smoking a hookah. The bright pink hookah in between my fingertips as I hit it. Inhaling the smoke into the air.

"Excuse me," the male server calls out. I see he has a drink in his hand identical to mine. "That gentleman over there paid for this drink for you."

I smile looking over at the man he's motioning to who is a light skinned man who is sitting beside like five different other guys who are also looking this way and hyping him up. "Tell that gentleman that I can afford my own drink. Tell em I said give one to one of those friends of his who been holding the same drink the whole night."

The server looks at me with an awkward glance nodding he walks off in the direction of the dudes.

"Damn you just gone turn down every nigga huh?" Bo asks curiously.

I glance over at him to see some blonde white girl with a boney ass sitting on his lap attempting to give him a lap dance. I scrunch my face up. "Hell yeah. Especially if they a nigga lookin' to impress his friends like some high schooler. You know what's attractive? A real man who comes over and speaks for himself. Not send a drink to do all the talkin'."

The white girl smiles showing her crooked teeth. "He shot his shot with me by sending over a drink."

I look the both of them up and down. "Exactly." I reply loud and clearly.

Her smile falls and she looks kind of butthurt. I watch as she removes his hands from her waist standing up she walks off towards the bathroom. "Why you always gotta be actin' a bitch?" Bo questions with a attitude.

"Oh so now I'm a bitch," I repeat standing up. "Sorry if I ain't be nice to that white girl just so you can get some pussy and take ya nasty ass back home to ya baby moms. You want a wing man or somebody to help you get some play and be nice to ya hoes find somebody else." I snap.

"What I want is to be around somebody who don't have a constant ass attitude. That nigga probably was trying to show off to his friends. Because you a attractive female he wanted a shot with. But instead you wanted to be a asshole to the nigga. Look," he pauses switching from irritated to sympathetic. "I get it. You lost ya nigga and you loved him, you trynna learn how to cope and grieve with that. But being mean to mothafuckas ain't gone fix shit."

After letting his words sink in I finally speak up. "You're wrong," I disagree. "It is gone fix shit. Cause see I been being nice my whole life and that shit ain't get me no where. It ain't got shit to do with Dame ass. I could care less about that." I mumble the last part.

"Yeah well now you got me giving a fuck," he jokes seriously. "Cause ya stank ass attitude got me missing out on some pussy. Maybe you need some dick or some."