|Ch10|

Brooklyn Jacobson•
"Brook"

His lips are soft against mine and everything feels all hazy. My body yearning with the need to touch him and the need to be touched.

Believe it or not this has nothing to do with East or Damai. Nothing to do with gettin go over anybody. In this moment the only thing on my mind is Cylis, I don't know where this is going. If this is going anywhere. But what I do know is I'm a woman now, a woman with wants who is free to do what she pleases. And if I want to do him than so be it.

"Cye." I mutter against his lips feeling him slip his tongue in my mouth. My mouth spreads wider out of shock and we start kissing nastily. He pulls me onto his lap and I cup his face while his hands cup my ass. Everything about this moment feels so natural. Like he's in control of me and I'm in control of him.

His tongue is wet and his mouth tastes good. Before I know it I'm feeling him break this kiss and he starts to lead wet ones down my face and neck. "Shit." I breathe out. My panties soaking.

"Damn girl." He mumbles under his breath continuing to kiss on my collar bone as I grind against him.

I place my palm against his chest shoving him back against the couch. He stares up at me his high eyes staring at me in lust and horniness. I slowly unzip my  jacket leaving me in my bra. He takes his time not breaking eye contact he leans in slowly kissing on my titties. Dragging his tongue across them and sucking on them leaving me hickies. "Mmm." I moan.

Cylis stops for a second looking me in my eyes seriously. "Whatever you want me to do to you I gotchu. Just say the word." Just hearing him say he'll bend to my every will turns me on even more.

I decide to be bold grabbing his hand I place it exactly where my pussy is but outside my clothing. He starts to run his hand up and down it teasing me.  I grind against it whining. "Stop playing with me." I demand.

"I gotchu." He pulls my pants open with one hand and slides the other one inside. Running his index finger up and down my pussy. I can feel my juices covering his finger. As soon as he slides his finger in I let out a low moan. "That's what you want?"

I bite down on my bottom lip nodding. "Just like that...fuck Cye."

"Come here." His deep voice calls out to me as he grips my face pulling me against him and into a kiss as he fingers me. My moans turning into muffles inside his mouth. "You so wet Brooklyn." Just hearing him say my name like that drives me crazy.

I wrap my arms around his neck deepening our kiss and instantly I know that tonight I want to take things further than I've ever taken them. I've held onto my virginity since eighteen. It wouldn't be the worst choice to lose it now.

It's like instantly memories started to flash in my mind over East. The way things can go from so good to so bad instantly. Before I know it I'm pulling away all my emotions hitting me at once. It's crazy how one second you can be fine and okay not a single thought of them in your mind then the next you feel like crying and breaking down. And what's worst is that I ruined that. What if I ruin this too? What if I'm unlovable?

He notices the look on my face and worry fills his as he removes his hand. "You good? Did I do sum wrong?"

I climb off his lap breaking down crying a little bit. "No you didn't do anything wrong." I reassure him.

He stands up taking my hand he walks us towards the kitchen and sets me on the counter as I continue to cry. The sound of the water running sounds and I'm guessing he's washing his hands. Suddenly I feel some tissue on my face and he's removing my hands from covering it. He wipes my tears. "Well something went wrong. Why you cryin' mama?"