|Ch39|

Brooklyn tosses her head back cupping the back of Ona'je's head she guides his face through her pussy

Brooklyn tosses her head back cupping the back of Ona'je's head she guides his face through her pussy. Grinding against his tongue as he licks her up and down, her juices covering his lips and all down his chin. He's even got a little bit of hair coming in from how much he eats her out.

He watches the faces she makes as she cums. Her eyes closed tightly, her hair pushed back as she runs her fingers through it, her dress pulled down exposing her bare tits to him, every once in a while as she shakes they do too. Her collar bone, in between her chest, her arms and the left side of her neck covered in tats. Each one only adding to how sexy she is. What turned Ona'je on more than anything and angered him more than anything is knowing how wanted Brooklyn is. Any man would dream of fucking her. Just as any woman would dream of fucking Ona'je. Shit the last time a man even so much as attempted to touch Brooklyn Ona'je shot his hand off. The two of them together were borderline demented. Some people admired and understood their relationship, others pitied it. Comparing them to Harley Quinn and the Joker. Only difference was Ona'je and Brooklyn both had the vibe of the joker. Regardless the two of them were so detached from the world it seemed like in their eyes it was just the two of them on it.

And that can be a dangerous mindset.

He lifted up towards her leaning down he takes one of her titties into his mouth. His fingers trailing up her pussy and he places two of his fingers inside of her tight walls. "Fuck." She moans out glancing down she can see her juices coating his fingers. Che cups his face kissing him so she can taste herself.

The sound of someone barging in the room draws their attention away. Luckily Brooklyn's back is facing the door and Ona'je is facing the front. Ona'je clutches his gun raising it out of reflexes.

Meanwhile the bartender he hired stands in the doorway hands in defense he's practically shaking. "I-I'm sorry sir it's just....the woman who wanted to do business with you guys are downstairs."

Brooklyn smirks as she lifts her dress up adjusting it so she's covered she leans forward kissing him on the lips before walking past him and towards the bathroom. Ona'je sighs sexually frustrated. "Ight will be down there."

The bartender nodded leaving out he closes the door behind him while OD waits for Brooklyn to finish up in the bathroom.

Minutes later Ona'je stood in the downstairs section of the club. Back against the bar he watches as Rossi walks towards him. Her eyes raking up and down him. Damn she thought to her herself, a year ago she didn't look at OD in the sort of way. Now she's rethinking the way she was looking.

"It's been a year....a year and the two mothafuckas who turned their back on me have a name for themselves. Almost bigger than mine." Rossi speaks taking a seat beside him she fake laughs.

Rossi would never admit it aloud but she envies Brooklyn. She always thought that the girl was weak, that once she fired her she'd run back to her parents and live a suburban life. Can you imagine her surprise when she found out that Brooklyn is now the infamous, murderous, most drug selling female in the streets? Rossi wished she could be like that. But there was one thing Rossi had that Brooklyn lacked. And that was the ability to have a good heart and sympathize for others. Truthfully Rossi could count on one hand how many people she's killed, and just those numbers alone kept her up at night. She road with killers who would kill instantly for her so she hardly had to lift a finger. So she's heard enough about Brooklyn to know that she didn't give a fuck who you were, she'd kill you.