Chapter 1: Club

Cole's POV

Walking out of the meeting room, I entered my office and slumped on the couch and closed my eyes, tired of all these meetings.

Just as I was about to drift off to sleep, the door burst open and in came the idiot, Drake Cooper, who unfortunately was my best friend.

"What's up, dude? " He asked, sitting down across me, acting innocent, as if he just didn't disturb my peaceful nap.

"Yep, doing wonderful." I said sarcastically.

"That's good to hear. Are you up for the club night?" He asked, totally ignoring my sarcasm. I glared at him.

"No. I am not going to some sweaty place and have all the glue stick on to me. No man, you go and have your fun. " I said, shivering a little at the thought of a dozen girls clinging on to me.

"You have to join me please, Cole. " He said pouting, and his eyes wide as a kid in a candy store.

"What about Alisha? " I asked curiously. Alisha Brook is his girlfriend of two years. How she handles this idiot is beyond me.

"She's coming too. " He said, this time excited.

"No way. I am not going to be a third wheel and watch you both act all lovey-dovey. " I said, already imagining myself being alone while these two have their 'fun'.

"Just join us, Cole. Even Alisha's friend is coming, so you won't feel bored." He pleaded. I sighed.

"Alright, what time? " He jumped enthusiasticly.

"7 PM. At my club. " He said and didn't even wait for my reply. All I heard was the shutting of my door.

I let out a sigh and tried to close my eyes to take my much needed nap, but what did I get?

Yup, you guessed it right. I was disturbed, again.

The door opened, and my secretary came in, holding a bunch of papers in her hand.

"I am sorry, Mr. Creed. These papers require your signature immediately. " Ellie said sympathetically, looking at my expression of bewilderment.

"I should just donate this company to the people. No one lets me take a rest." I grumbled, getting up from the couch and sitting on my chair behind the desk. She laughed softly.

"I am sorry. But you cannot leave this company, even if you would like to. I know how much time and effort you have put to get this till here. And I won't let you donate. "

Ellie was my classmate from high school, and hearing that she was in need of job to pay off the debts of her parents, I offered her the job as my secretary. And here we are now.

"When did you become so wise, oh dear Ellie? " I asked, fake gasping, and placing a hand on my heart.

"Since high school. Now get back to work. There is another meeting in half an hour. " She said laughing again, placing the papers in front of me.

I groaned as she walked out, laughing at me.

Wait till I get you, Ellie.

For now, let's get back to you, my dear papers.

~~~

Walking out of the building, I walked to my car, parked in front of the building and got in.

"Let's go, Liam. " I said to my driver, who nodded and drove off.

We reached the club, the biggest in the city, which of course belonged to Drake Cooper. He is, after all the only son of the famous business man, and my father's friend, Luke Cooper.