Chapter 4: 'Arranged' Date

Cole's POV

I was mesmerised seeing Bella sitting in front of me. It took all in me, to not drag her to the church and get married right now.

Hell, I wouldn't even need a church to get married. Just hearing her say 'I do' would be sufficient.

I am more than ready to get married to her. There was this weird attraction towards her, from the first time I saw her.

And seeing her cute, shocked expression, made me happy about my parents decision.

When they said that they had found the perfect girl for me, I had never in a million years thought that it would be her. I was even prepared to reject the girl as soon as I would see her.

My parents never told me the name of the girl. Instead they wanted us to know it ourselves. And this date was planned at the last moment too.

Even if it wasn't planned, I would be hanging out with Bella, shopping with her, as her text suggested.

"We could go shopping now, if you want. " I said as she was still sitting, without saying anything.

"Umm.. Yeah." Even after saying this, she just sat in her seat without getting up.

"We could get to know each other. That would be better, right. " I tried again, this time successfully bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. I was just thinking. What did you say earlier? " She asked with a horrified expression.

"I said we could go shopping as you suggested earlier." I said chuckling, as her face turned pink.

"Yeah let's go. " As she got up, her stomach rumbled loudly, making her face as red as a tomato.

"Let's feed this stomach first, shall we? " I said, trying hard not to burst out laughing at her cute antics.

She just stood next to the table, not looking at me, when I pulled her hand and made her sit next to me, making her let out a small gasp.

I smiled at her and placed the hair covering her eyes, behind her ear.

"You look beautiful Bella. More beautiful than yesterday." I whispered in her ear. I know I was getting too close to her, provided that this is just the second time meeting her. But I couldn't help it, when she looked so beautiful in her blue maxi dress.

"T-Thank You." She whispered back, as the waiteress came to collect our orders.

"Good morning. What would you like to have?" She asked with a soft smile.

"Good Morning. Pancakes with chocolate syrup and two cups of coffee please." She nodded and walked away.

"So..." I just trailed off, not knowing what to speak.

"What is your last name? " She asked suddenly. "My Dad asked me yesterday but I had forgotten to ask you."

"Creed. Cole Xavier Creed. " I said looking at her. She nodded. And I waited until she would be screaming in my ears.

"Creed. Oh my god!" She sat straight and turned to me with wide eyes. "You are not a manager. " She added with narrowed eyes.

"I am sorry. I couldn't help but lie when you didn't know who I am. I didn't actually mean to lie to you." I said sincerely.

"Oh my freaking god. I am going to marry a CEO?" She asked with wide eyes.

I chuckled at her amusedly, as she rambled on and on about me being a CEO and what not.

"Wait. I didn't mean it like that. I mean, we are not actually agreeing right now. But wait, I didn't say that I am rejecting you, but... " She rambled again, but I cut her off placing my index finger on her soft kissy lips, making her freeze.

"I don't mind. I am going to agree to marry you however. " I whispered bringing my face closer to hers, our breaths mixing with each other.

I leaned back as the waitress came back with our dishes.

I looked to the side to find Bella still in the same shocked position.

"Bella. Are you alright?" I asked shaking her by her shoulders.

"Umm.. Yeah. Don't do that again. " She said and turned to her plate.

"Do what?" I whispered close to her ears.

"This. Don't whisper in my ears and don't come close. " She said trying to be stern. I chuckled.

"Why is that? " I asked after leaning back in my seat.

"Because... Nothing. Forget it." She said and started eating.

After a few minutes, I took my cup of coffee and sipped it, burning my tongue.

"Ouch!" I muttered and Bella turned to me, with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you alright? "

"I am fine. I just burned my tongue a little bit."

"Let me see." She said and brought her face close to mine, our lips just inches away.

"What are you doing, Isabella? " I asked smirking, and glancing at her lips. "There is a way to soften my burn, you know?"

"How? " She asked innocently. This woman is going to be the death of me.

"By kissing me. " I said and burst out laughing as she turned red and backed away. "Relax. I was just joking. When you officially agree to marry me, we can practice kissing. "

She slapped my arms and stood up.

"I am going to the restroom." She said and practically ran away, leaving me to laugh at her cute behavior.

A/N:

Thanks for reading.

Kindly vote and comment.

03-07-2022

💋