Chapter 3: I can't believe it!

Isabella's POV

Cole dropped me home after a long walk along the road.

I waved at him, as he sped off into the darkness of the night.

I couldn't help the stupid smile off my face, and turned around only to be met with my mother's grinning face.

I groaned and walked in, with her following me.

"I have news. " She screamed loudly, making me jump at the sudden voice.

I heard the loud footsteps of my elder brother come down, urgently. My father also came towards us from the kitchen.

"What is it, Carol?" He asked amused.

"Bella was dropped home by a man." She said excitedly, jumping, stressing on the word, man. You wouldn't believe that my mother was over forty, and here she was behaving like a kid.

"Yeah, announce it to the whole world. " I said rolling my eyes and slumped down on the couch, and removed my heels which had started hurting my feet.

"Who is that guy? " Finn asked smirking, while sitting down next to me.

"He is Drake's friend. " I said, not giving too much information.

"Come on, tell me his name. Do I know him? " Mom asked, grinning like a little kid.

"Cole. And you don't know him. I just met him today. "

"Cole what?" Dad asked who was silent all this time.

Shoot. I forgot to ask his last name.

"Oh well, I forgot to ask his last name." I said grinning sheepishly.

He sighed but his eyebrows furrowed, as if thinking something.

"You must be tired, go and sleep. We will talk about this tomorrow. " Mom said, sharing a glance with dad.

"Okay. Good night Dad, Mom." I said hugging both of them and kissing their cheeks.

"No good night for me? " Finn asked pouting. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Good night, Finn. " I said huffing and walked upstairs with my heels in my hand.

As soon as I reached my room, fhe closed the door and wore my pyjama shorts and a baggy T-shirt.

I removed my makeup and jumped on the bed, and snuggled into the bed sheets.

Not soon after, I drifted off to dreamland, dreaming about a certain grey eyed man.

•••

I was woken up by the sunlight shining brightly into my room. Groaning, I turned and covered my face with the blanket.

My phone tinged, indicating a message. I furrowed my eyebrows and reached my hand out for the phone placed on the nightstand.

Cole: Good morning, Isa. I hope you had a wonderful sleep ;-)

Oh my god! I had totally forgotten that I had given my number to Cole. Sitting on the bed, I quickly typed a message.

Isa: Hi. Good morning. Yes, I had a nice sleep. What about you? "

I placed the phone back on the stand and went to shower and do my morning routine.

After showering, I wore a short jean which reached my knees and a cute crop top. I tied my hair in a messy bun and applied eyeliner to my eyes.

Deciding to leave without makeup, I wore my sandles and walked to the nightstand to get my phone, only to find three messages from him.

Cole: I had a wonderful dream and sleep ;)