Chapter 19: Honeymoon Pt. 2

Bella's POV

"We are in Maldives?! " I screamed out of happiness as we landed on the airport.

Cole just smiled and nodded, taking my hand in his.

We sat down in the car, and I looked out the window as we drove towards the resort. He opened the door for me, as we reached, and I smiled, grasping his elbows.

"Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Creed. " The manager greeted us with a smile.

"Good Afternoon. " I just smiled while Cole greeted him back.

"Hope you enjoy your stay here. " He said, and walked away after giving us our room keys.

Cole grasped it in his hand, and we walked towards the resort with a man behind us, carrying our luggage.

We thanked the man and Cole gave him a tip, while I walked inside, looking at the beauty infront of me.

The living room opened out into the ocean, and we could hear the soft splashing of the waves on the shore.

There was a couch right next to the edge, along with two chairs placed at a distance.

"Do you like it? " Cole asked coming behind me, and wrapping his arms around me.

I replied with a kiss on his soft lips, and smiled, nodding my head.

"Come on, let's change and go out to the beach. " He said, and I nodded, walking towards the closet.

I wore a yellow floral dress that reached my mid thighs, and a hat on top of my head, with my sunglasses covering my eyes. I slipped on my flip flops and walked outside to see, Cole dressed in a yellow T-shirt, with black shorts that reached his knees.

He looked dashing.

Cole pulled me into a kiss, and smiled, "You look beautiful, darling. "

I blushed red, and slapped his chest. "And you look handsome."

"Why, thank you, sweetheart. "

I stepped out of his embrace and intertwined our fingers, and walked towards the door.

"Let's go. "

He smiled and nodded.

~~

We walked along the shore of the beach after shopping a little.

"Seriously, I can't believe I am here." I said, looking towards the vast sea as we sat down on the cool sand and looked at the setting sun.

"I can't believe that I am married, actually. " Cole said, a small smile on his handsome face.

I turned and looked at him.

"I always thought I wouldn't be married. You know in college I wasn't that famous. Girls didn't actually talk to me, unless they wanted some help with the studies. But here I am, now married to you, the most beautiful lady. " He said, with a wink.

"You praise me too much, Mr. Creed. " I said, pushing him a little. I stood up, and brushed the sand out of my hands and legs.

"Ready to go back? " Cole asked, standing tall beside me.

I nodded and he held my hand, and we walked together towards our resort.

Cole's hand held two or three shopping bags, while I too, had a bag or two.

I had planned to surprise him with a personal modelling show tonight, and had bought appropriate dresses for it.

I hadn't shown the dresses to Cole, even though he insisted and pleaded me.

"I'll be back in a few. Wait for me. "I said, and locked the door to the bathroom, as we reached the hotelroom, leaving Cole seated on our bed.

I changed into the first outfit I had bought. It was grey crop top and a black skirt that reached my upper thighs. And it was super short.

I walked out, my hands on my hips, hair ruffled a little.

Cole, who was scrolling through his phone, looked up, as he heard the clicks of my heels on the wooden floor.

His mouth hung open, and eyes were wide, in surprise.

"How do I look? " I asked, turning around, and letting him see it easily.

"Beautiful. " His eyes wandered on my creamy thighs, and up over my bare stomach, my chest and neck, lips, nose and finally, my eyes.

He stood up in an attempt to come closer, but I stopped him with my hand up in the air.

"There's still more, so don't come any closer or who knows, I won't be able to stop you. "

"But I just want to kiss you. " He pouted. How can he look so cute and charming at the same time?

"Later, husband dearest. "

With that I walked back inside. I couldn't control myself when his eyes roamed over my body. So I skipped all the other outfits and choosed the last dress, which was a red nightgown that reached my upper thighs and showed off my huge breasts.

It was see through over my breasts and abdomen, and super silky.

I walked out, a little shy now.

Cole's eyes roamed over my body again, this time a look of hunger in his eyes. He threw the phone onto the bed, and walked closer to me. I just stood still, nervous.

"Are you planing to kill me, Mrs. Creed? " He asked, his eyes on my raising chest. My breathing quickened as he pushed me a little, and trapped me against the wall. His hands were on the wall, right next to my neck.

He leaned down, making his lips grace mine.

"You just look ravishing. " He murmered hotly, and nipped my lips softly.

My tongue darted out to wet my lips that had gone dry like a desert. Cole's eyes darkened, and observed every movement that was made by me.

He groaned and slammed his lips on mine, and pulled me closer to him, leaving no space between us.

We kept kissing each other, slowly moving towards the bed, and Cole gently pushed me back.

I fell onto the bed, with Cole on top of me.

I blinked once, and then felt a shiver pass through me as Cole lifted the gown over my head. His cold fingers made goosebumps arise in my body, as it made contact with my skin.

He threw the gown onto the floor and kept rubbing his hands over my stomach, and dangerously close to my breasts.

I nodded in response to his unasked question.

Cole just kissed me passionately, as we took a step further in our marriage.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

A/N:

Another update...

Hope all of you like it.

Thank you everyone for the 6k + reads 😇🤗
It makes me very happy to see people adding my book to their reading list and reading it.

Until the next update
💋

20/12/2022