Chapter 9: Wedding Shopping Pt. 2

Cole's POV

After I was pushed out of the small dressing room, I stood outside waiting for her, when my brother came out of nowhere.

"Where were you for the past fifteen minutes? " He asked with a sly smirk.

"What? I was just looking through the dresses " I said, waving it off.

"Really? Then how come I did not see you? "

"This is a big shop. Of course you can't find one person among all these people."

"But I saw you sneak inside the dressing room when Isabella was in there." He said, making choke on my own saliva.

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Look brother. I am older than you. Have been there, done that. You can't fool me with these nonsense. " He said, laughing loudly, while I stood there embaressed.

The door to the dressing room opened and Bella stepped out. She had a bright glow on her face, as she strolled past me, towards mom.

After paying for all the dresses we walked through the shops, chatting amongst ourselves.

"Let's have lunch, shall we? I am famished. " Bella whined cutely, making me chuckle, and nod my head.

We walked out of the mall, with the intention of going to the restaurant owned by me.

We sat down at a large table. Everyone ordered different things, while Bella was still looking through the menu.

"I will have a large cheeseburger and large fries with a chocolate milkshake, please." She said to the waitress, and passed the menu to me.

"I'll have the same as her." I said smiling.

The waitress took everyone's orders and walked away.

"So tell me about your dress. " I said to her, while everyone were busy amongst themselves.

"It's nothing special. Just a white dress. " She said shrugging.

"Please give me more details. I have to match it with mine."

"Nope. " She said popping the p.

I sighed, defeatedly.

"Alright, whiny boy. It's a lace white dress which has a huge trail behind it. Happy? " She asked giggling softly.

"Very. But I am not a whiny boy. You know I am the one who makes you whine. Remember that time in the dressing room where I-" I was cut off by her soft hands against my lips.

I licked it, making her remove her hand with a gasp.

"Idiot." She muttered angrily, making me laugh out loud.

We kept chatting and teasing each other that we lost track of time, and also the happy gazes of our families.

"Guys, we should head back home now. There's loads to be planned and everything is pending. I want Cole and Bella to head to the jewelry shop, and buy the wedding rings." Mom said, when we finished eating.

I nodded and held Bella's hand under the table, and stood up.

"Alright, everyone. See you later. And I know all of you want to leave without paying, but I would advice you, that the food is not for free. So you will pay for everything you have eaten, unless you wanna wash the dishes." I said and pulled Bella with me, out of the restaurant.

I heard Evan mutter 'jerk' under his breath, while I laughed at them.

I opened the door for Bella and closed it behind her. I walked towards the driver seat and strapped myself in.