Chapter 5: I am a fool!

Isabella's POV

I am a fool.

A dumb blushing fool.

Why the hell did I act stupid? He must think of me as some idiot.

I looked at the mirror to find a girl looking back at me with bright red cheeks. I am always this immune girl who is not affected by any man, but why am I being like this with him?

After one more glance at my messy face, I walked out towards our table to find him taking furiously on the phone.

I sat beside him again, and looked at him. He was speaking in Italian which made him look even more sexy and handsome.

He looked at me and mouthed just a minute. I nodded shrugging.

After a few minutes he cut the call and looked at me.

"I am sorry. It was a business call. "

"No problem. Shall we leave? " I asked smiling.

"Sure. " He got up and held out his had for me. I smiled and got up, his hands covering mine.

We walked towards his car and he opened the door for me. Thanking him, I sat inside. He got in and started driving.

"So..." I started not knowing how to converse with him.

"Yes? " He asked, glancing at me.

"Speak something. I don't know what to say. " I said and instantly closed my mouth with my hands. He laughed lightly.

"Alright. Lets play 20 questions. " I nodded and asked first.

"What is your favorite food? "

"Pasta. What about you? "

"Pizza. Oh, and ice cream too. " I said licking my lips, imagining eating an ice cream.

He laughed at me and we continued to ask silly questions to each other. It was good to say that I knew a lot about him by this conversation.

We reached my home after half an hour and he parked in the driveway.

"Do you want to come in? " I asked, looking at him. He shook his head.

"Not today. Maybe next time." I nodded smiling.

"Thank you. It was good speaking to you. "

"I should be the one thanking you. " He said, making me laugh.

As I was about to get down from the car, he stopped me by placing his hands on mine.

"I will call you later, so that we can tell about our decisions. " He said happily.

I blushed. I wasn't sure if I could suddenly manage being a wife to this handsome, not to mention well known man. And I had just graduated from my college and arrived back home. It would be difficult to leave once again.

I nodded, and muttered a quiet bye.

Before I could open the door, he pecked me softly on my cheek. His soft lips felt like cotton against my cheeks, and I bet my cheeks were like a tomato right now.

I quickly turned around and practically ran inside. I heard his soft laugh as he drove away.

I placed a hand on my heart, trying to calm it. After a few minutes I walked inside and found my parents sitting on the couch.

"How did it go? How was he? " Mom asked enthusiasticly.

"It went well. And he is nice." I kept my answers short so that she would not fish all the details of our date.

"Atleast tell me, whether he is good looking? "

"He is alright. " I said blushing slightly.

"Just alright? " She questioned again not getting the hint to stop.

"Okay. He is handsome. Stop bothering me. " I said and ran up the stairs, hearing their laughter behind me.

............

I was lounging on the bed, thinking about this sudden marriage proposal.

Suddenly the door opened and I saw my mom standing there with a bright smile on her face.

"What happened Mom? " I asked getting up.

"Hannah called me." She said excitedly. "Cole agreed to marry you. "

I looked at her in shock. Yes, he had already said that he would agree but I didn't think that he was telling the truth.

My mouth was open, and I looked at her astonished.

"What will I do, Mom? " I asked getting scared.

She saw my expression and calmed down.

"You need not worry, Bella. They are a good family. And he would take good care of you. " She said placing her hand on my shoulder. "First tell me, do you like him? Can you picture a future with him? If yes, then that is your answer. If no, then you can reject him. They wouldn't mind it. Think carefully, dear. It is the decision of your life. "

She patted my head and walked out.

I layed back on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

What should I do?

Do I see my future with him and his family?

Urghh!! I groaned into the pillow, scratching my head for my answer.

A/N:

Here's another chapter!

Please vote, and comment.. It encourages me a lot to write the next chapter ^o^

06-07-2022

💋