Chapter 17: Surprise, Hubby

Bella's POV

I woke up to the ringing of the bell.

It was 4 am.

Who the hell wakes me up so early in the morning?

I groaned and trudged downstairs, yawning. I opened the door only to be greeted by Evan and Katherine along with Lily.

"You aren't ready yet? " Kat screeched and pulled me into the living room.

"Ready for what? " I asked confused.

"We are going to London, in an hour. So get dressed up. " She ordered.

"Bu-"

"No buts. We are already late. Go shower. Cole is gonna be shocked." She said, excitedly pushing me to my room.

I showered quickly, still having no idea of what's going on. I dressed up in a blue skinny jean, with a crop top and a long cardigan. Slipping on my black pumps, I descended down the stairs. After my hair was tied up in a high ponytail, I was ready to go.

"Isabella. I am going to London for the meeting, and Lily was adamant on coming with me. So I decided why not all of us go together. That's when I remembered, my idiot of a brother left his newly wed wife in the penthouse. And hence we are here to go surprise that idiot. " Evan said, grinning.

"Hey! That was my idea. You didn't even remember that Cole had already left for the meeting. " Katherine said smacking his head. I nodded at their explanation.

Lily was giggling, as she sat in my lap.

We reached the airport in an hour and walked inside the private jet.

Lily sat next to me, speaking about a new cartoon that she had started watching. Overall the entire journey was spent talking to Katherine and Lily while Evan was busy with his preparation for the meeting.

A car was already waiting for us as we landed in the London airport.

All of us filed into the car and it took us straight to the hotel, Cole was staying at. And I also came to know that it was owned by the Creed's.

Not a surprise there!

We walked towards the receptionist, and Evan spoke.

"Good Afternoon. We already have a booked suite. Can we get the keys for room number 460?" He asked, removing his sunglasses with one hand.

"Sure sir. May I know your name? " She asked typing into her computer.

"Evan. "

"Here you go sir. Enjoy your stay. " She said, smiling politely. He took it, and after looking at it, he nodded.

"Also can I get the keys for room number 461?" He asked.

"I'll have a look at it, sir. " She looked at her computer for a second and then shook her head. "I am sorry, but it is already occupied. "

"I know that. But it's my brother's room. And we are here to surprise him, you know? Can you just hand the extra keys?" He requested again.

"I am sorry Sir, but I don't think I can do that. It's against the work policies."

He sighed. "Look here, Miss... " He trailed for a second and looked at her name tag. "Miss Carla. I was being polite all this time and you are making me lose my patience. Please call your manager. "

She shook a little, but nodded her head and dialed a number.

Soon, a man dressed in a suit came towards us. But as soon as he saw Evan, he turned all sweaty and nervous.

This seemed new. Someone being scared of the harmless Evan. I chuckled internally. Kat was also enjoying Evan's exchange with the receptionist.

"You know, a tired Evan is always an angry Evan. " She whispered in my ears. I giggled softly.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Creed. How can I help you?"

"I want the keys for suite 461. "

"Right away, Sir. " And soon the keys were in my hands, and we walked towards the elevator.

I trained my ears as the manager talked to Carla.

"Miss Carla, please know for whom you are working for. He is the co-onwer of the hotel and you kept pestering him all this time."

I just giggled a little, and walked with Lily holding my hand.

"These people! " Evan kept muttering angrily at we rode up the building.

"Hey! It's actually for the good. Who knows what kind of people come asking for room keys when someone is staying in that particular room! You and Cole would be on the papers everyday, if these people didn't do their job correctly." Kat scolded.

Evan just sighed, defeated.

Lily giggled looking at her parents.

The door opened and we reached the last floor. There were only two rooms in this floor.

"Okay, Isabella. That one is our room." He pointed to the one in the left corner. "And that's yours. " He said, nodding at the right one.

I nodded and waved, walking to Cole's suite.

I hope he is still here.

I opened the door with the keycard and trudged in, with my luggage behind me.

Cole, who was sleeping on the couch, stood up quickly at the sound.

He looked at me in shock.

"Hi, hubby dearest. " I said with a wave.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

A/N:

Hello guys..

Another chapter.. 🙂

I seriously haven't decided how to proceed with the book, but for the time being there are some thoughts in my mind.. Hopefully I will be able to write it 😅

Okay then, see you in the next chapter.

Until then
💋

08/11/2022