Chapter 26: Dizzy, Unconscious

Bella's POV (A week later)

I woke up feeling nauseous and dizzy. The urge to vomit increased as I brushed my teeth.

It was just me in the house today as Cole had gone to some other city two days back. And he would be back today.

I stepped into the shower, and walked down to the kitchen after getting dressed. I buttered up the bread and ate a little before I felt it all come up.

I ran to the bathroom, and puked everything that I had eaten.

Damn! This is so tiring.

I brushed my teeth once again and then left the house, after locking all the doors, and handing the keys at the main desk in the lobby.

I reached the office within ten minutes, thanks to Liam.

~~

The day passed by slowly, and I had my lunch with Laura, as usual.

It was 3 in the afternoon and I made my way to the meeting that was held today.

Cole had texted me that he was already the building and was waiting for me in the meeting room.

"Are you alright, Isabella?" Laura asked with a frown, when I passed by her.

"Of course. Nothing is wrong. Why would you ask? "

"You just look pale and tired. You should take some rest. " She said with concern.

"It's the final work for the day and then I'm free. So I'll go home and rest. Don't worry. " I waved her off, and entered the room.

Everyone were already seated and I smiled at everyone. Soon, it was my turn to display my ideas on the project. I stood up, recieveing encouraging smiles from Alisha and Laura, and of course, my amazing husband.

"So-" I began explaining with better ideas on designing the new hotel in London.

Almost ten minutes later, I started feeling dizzy and my vision started being blurry. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the screen, still trying to look.

I stumbled a little, when Cole looked worriedly at me.

Black spots covered my vision and I fell down.

[][][][][][]

Cole's POV

I looked at Bella explaining her part of the project.

She looked a bit pale since the last time I saw her which was the day before yesterday, when I left the city for work.

She stumbled a little, while rubbing her eyes, and suddenly she fell down, onto the floor.

Everyone looked alarmed, while I ran towards her and tapped her cheeks, hard.

I lifted her up and placed her on the couch such that her head was on another woman's lap, who looked just as worried as Alisha.

Alisha came forward and splashed a bit of water on her face. I rubbed the bottom of her feet, while looking at her face.

My heart was beating fast. And I felt scared.

The others stood a little away from us, whispering to each other.

As Alisha splashed some more water on Bella's face, she woke up slowly, rubbing her eyes and looking around.

"Everyone leave. This meeting will be continued later. " I ordered, and people left the room.

"Come on, Laura. Let's leave. " Alisha said standing up.