Chapter 11: Fiancee, My Happiness

Cole's POV

I woke up to the sound of humming from the living room.

I wiped my eyes and sat up, when the door opened, revealing my future wife, who was having a bright smile on her face.

"Good morning. " She said, bending down, in an attempt to kiss me on my cheeks. But I turned my head to the side, making her kiss my lips.

I smiled against her lips, while she sighed and sat down next to me.

"Good morning, darling. " I said, smiling cheekily, when she blushed.

"Stop calling me those nicknames. " She said shyly.

"Why? Oh yes, I should start calling you my fiancee. Isn't it? " I said, clapping my hands, while she screamed into my pillow.

"Stop it please. " I heard her muffled voice, making me chuckle.

She's so cute.

Last night after we kissed, I proposed to her. It wasn't grand, but I know we both cherish the wonderful moment.

I looked at her left hand, to see the diamond ring shining brightly in the morning sun.

"That looks good on you. " I commented, making her look at it with a smile.

"It is beautiful. But it feels a little weird. I don't have the habit of wearing rings. " She said, looking at me.

I nodded and laid my head on her shoulder, just enjoying each other's presence.

°°°

After having breakfast, I dropped her at her house, promising to call later.

I drove off, after receiving a kiss. My lips were still tingling, while I was smiling all the way to my office.

The guards wished me, while I smiled at them and walked to my private elevator.

"Good morning, Mr. Creed. " Sampson, one my employees, wished me.

"Good morning. " I said.

"It seems you are in a good mood, Sir. Good to see that. " He said, with a small smile.

"Yes. It's nice to be happy always. " I said, with a nod, and walked inside the lift.

As soon as I was in my cabin, the door burst open, and Ellie walked in with a huge stack of files.

"Cole, I need you to look at these files and some of them require your signature. Please hurry up. " She said, placing them on the table with urgency.

"What happened? " I asked, worried if something had gone wrong with the work.

"What? Nothing. " She said, waving me off.

"Then why are you in a hurry?" I asked, confused.

"Oh! That's because if you finish your work soon then I can know about Isabella. So complete it quickly. I wanna know all the details. " She said, jumping eagerly.

"God, Ellie. I thought something bad had happened with the work. " I said, face palming myself.

This idiot!

I signed the files and Ellie walked away, just as quickly as she came.

I shook my head, at her, amused.

I knew she would be back to soon to know about Bella.

Just then my phone pinged, indicating a text message.

Bella:

-Hey!

It was a message from Bella. I smiled and called her. I was free until Ellie comes back. So I could talk to her until then.

"Hey!" I said, looking down at the city, watching people hurry about their lives.

"Hi." I heard her soft voice. "What are you doing? "

"Ellie just dumped a load of files on my desk. " I grumbled. I heard a soft giggle, which made my heart burst in happiness.

We chatted for a while, when suddenly my door burst open and Ellie trugded in.

"Cole. I told you to finish the files, not chat with your fiancee. " Ellie scolded and snatched the phone out of my hand.

"Hello, Isabella. Yes. Cole's busy, you know. Don't worry. I'll chat with you while he finishes his work. "

I stared at her in astonishment. This girl could go to any lengths to stop me from slacking.

I groaned as Ellie held my phone to her ear and walked out of my cabin, giggling at something my Bella said.

I slumped on my chair, turning the pages of the file, without even looking at it.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

A/N:

Double update.. But a short chapter.

Thank you EvangelineNott for your wonderful comments..

Guys reading my book, check out hers, it's Awesome. 😍

The next chapter will be up in a few days..

Until then,

💋

09-08-2022

(Cole right now 😂)