Chapter 20: Back Home

Cole's POV

I woke up findng a face snuggled in my chest and my hand across her naked waist. I pulled her closer and smelled the delicious vanilla scent of her hair.

I softly pecked her forehead when I felt her stirring. I closed my eyes and evened my breathing, acting like I was asleep. I felt Bella opening her eyes and staring at my face.

I controlled the grin that forced itself on my lips. I felt a soft pair of lips touch mine.

It was just for a brief record before she began to pull back. But I pulled her by her waist and deepened the kiss.

I moved on top of her without breaking the kiss and she tangled her hands on my hair. We were still naked from last night and I was very much ready to continue. I broke away from her and looked into her eyes, balancing my weight so that I don't crush her beautiful petite body.

"Good morning wifey. " I kissed the tip of her nose.

She smiled and I leaned back to my side. Bella stood up from the bed, covering herself with the bedsheet and started walking towards the bathroom. I leaned against the headboard and asked her with a smirk,

"Do you want me to join?" She turned around with her eyes narrowed but didn't answer. "You know we should save water. Haven't you heard of water scarcity in other parts of the world?"

She turned back, and with a sly smile motioned me to follow her. I stood up with eagerness I never knew I had, and closed the door with a thud!

What followed after was pure love and lust between couples.

°°°
(A week later.)

I walked out of the room letting Bella get dressed. I prepared breakfast when I heard Bella come down the stairs.

I felt her back hug me.

"Are we going back today?" She asked. I nodded and turned letting her slump her head on my chest. "But I don't wanna go back." She said with a pout, while I kissed it softly before lifting her up and placing her on the island. She spread her legs a little and I stood in between them, caressing her face.

"We have to, darling. But we could come back one day." I said kissing her nose. She nodded her head eagerly and we had our breakfast with the occasional flirting and a few kisses stolen.

**

We stepped down the plane and walked to the car. I opened the door for Bella and she sat in with a smile thrown towards me.

I got in behind her and the driver drew us to our penthouse. After dropping her off, I went to work. I wanted to stay with her but I had already taken too many leaves this month, so unfortunately I had to go back.

The day dragged by slowly with me missing Bella more than I thought.

I reached the penthouse and walked in, to see Bella sleeping on the couch. I smiled and removed my coat and tie, and threw them on the floor.

I snuck my hand under her knee and one under her neck carrying her bridal style I walked up the stairs to our room and placed Bella on the bed softly. I turned around and felt a hand grip my wrist tightly.

I turned back to find Bella looking at me, eyes filled with love. I stepped closer but she pulled me on top of her.

I looked at her, a little breathless.

She straddled me, and started kissing my face repeatedly.

Damn!

My wife is very energetic today.

I flipped her, making her fall beneath me.

"Wow wifey! You are so eager to make love tonight. " I teased her, while kissing her neck slowly.

"Shut up! " She mumbled, letting out a low moan.

I kept kissing her slowly moving my hands under her top. I pulled the top off in a go. She snaked her hands behind my neck, playing with my obsidian hair, and suddenly pulling myself even closer to her.

Her hands then roamed my upper body, unbuttoning my already half open shirt. As soon as all of it was opened, she pushed it down my shoulders.

She giggled when she noticed my dumbfounded expression.

"Shocked, dear husband? " She asked, in a low voice, looking up at me, through her eyelashes.

"No. Amused? Yes. " I kissed her again with that, slowly, savoring every brush of our lips against each other.

Damn!

It was pure bliss. I felt like I was in heaven with her.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌
A/N:

Update!! And the first one this year.
Sorry I'm late but,
Happy New Year to everyone who reads my book.

Thank you

And I'm so happy to find my book being added to so many reading lists everyday.. And of course the votes make me so excited to keep writing..
^o^

Until the next update,
💋
05/01/2023