Chapter 22: Interview

Bella's POV (Bella's dress 👆)

I got dressed in a black pencil skirt that reached my knees, and a white full sleeved button up shirt. I sprayed a small amount of the perfume that Cole had bought for me in Maldives.

I wore my black pumps, and my rose gold watch, quickly applying my red lipstick after that.

I tried to calm my nerves but was unsuccessful. Cole had already left for the office, so it was just me and my nerves going haywire.

I walked down the steps after taking my black colored handbag.

Liam was waiting for me, and he smiled as he saw me.

"Are you ready to go, Mrs. Creed? " He asked.

"Yes." I nodded, with a small smile.

He nodded, and we drove off towards Cole's office.

We reached after half an hour, and I stepped out waving at Liam, as he left.

I looked at the huge building where my husband works.

He's lucky to own this!

I couldn't see the top with the sun blaring harshly.

I walked in, observing people walk in and out, some busy on their phones, some chatting with their collegues, while some were just alone, like me.

I walked towards the receptionist.

"Hello. I am Isabella C-" I introduced before I cut myself off. "Davis. And I am here for the interview. Can you please tell me where is it being held?"

"Of course. Eleventh floor. Room number 06. The receptionist there will guide you." She said with a kind smile.

"Thank you. "

Phew! That was close.

I just about introduced myself as Creed.

I pressed the button for the elevator
and stood to the back as it opened the doors.

Just as the doors were about to close, a girl came running in my direction, waving frantically.

"Hey! Wait. " She said with a loud voice.

I held the door open for her and she walked in, taking deep breaths.

"Thanks a lot. You saved my ass today or else I would've been fired. " She said, leaning against the cool walls of the elevator.

I nodded.

"I am Laura. Laura Baker. Nice to meet you. " She said, holding her hand out for a shake.

"Hi. Isabella Davis." I shook her hand, with a smile on my face.

"So you here for the interview? " She asked, curiously.

I nodded once again.

"Good luck. I hope I will see you later." She said, and walked out, with a wave and a flying kiss.

I chuckled as the door closed.

She's so outgoing. Alisha would love her. I wonder if she already knows Laura!

The doors opened on the eleventh floor and I stepped out, running a hand though my open hair.

I looked around and found people sitting on couches outside a room that said Conference room, 06.

I guess this floor was meant for conferences and meetings.

I sat down on a couch which was occupied by a woman who looked close to my age. I sent a smile in her direction, as she did the same.