Chapter 12: Wedding Bells, New Life

Isabella's POV

It had been two months since my engagement with Cole.

Currently, I was in my hotel room in California, dressing up for my wedding. I couldn't believe that the day was here.

We had decided that having the wedding here would be better, to avoid the media from knowing about us.

Cole and I were closer than ever. We went on a few dates, had most of our lunchs together, and slept over in each other's houses.

I had recieved an earful from Alisha, as she stated that she hadn't been informed of my arrangement with Cole. But she forgave us soon, I was thankful for that.

Hannah had prepared everything within the short time, and here I was, getting married to Cole, today.

I was dressed in a white lace gown which was off shoulder, and it had a little train behind me. My face was covered in a lacey vail.

"Look at my beautiful daughter. I am going to miss you, my princess. " Dad said with tears in his eyes. He hugged me, my head on his chest. I couldn't stop myself from sniffing. It hurt a lot to know that I had to leave my house and start living at a house where I had not grown up in.

The person who created this ritual of girls leaving her parents must be the cold hearted person in the whole universe.

Why did it have to be like this?

I know I like Cole, but leaving my parents forever, made me emotional.

"Luke, don't make the poor girl cry now. Stop with the emotional words." My grandma pulled dad away from me. I just wiped my eyes, trying to stop myself from crying.

"Let's leave now. The Creed's must be waiting for us." My brother said, and we walked downstairs to our car.

We drove off to the church. Only our close relatives were invited for the wedding, just because I didn't want a huge wedding involving the media.

Everyone walked in, while Dad held my hand and we walked together down the aisle. At the end of which Cole was waiting for me.

I grasped my father's hand tightly, as we walked towards Cole. I felt nervous.

Dad glanced at me for a second, and smiled softly.

Soon, we reached towards the end of the aisle, and dad handed my hand over to Cole who looked dashing in his black three piece suit. His silky hair was gelled back.

"Take care of my princess, Cole." Dad said, patting Cole's shoulders.

Cole smiled and nodded, looking down at me.

The priest began talking, while I was lost in Cole's grey eyes.

It was all over in a daze, and the preist pronounced us as husband and wife.

"-you may now kiss the bride." He said, as Cole lifted up my viel and leaned down, placing a soft kiss on my lips. It was a kiss of promise, stating the arrival of more.

I smiled, as everyone clapped and started chatting with each other.

We walked out together, and towards the hall where the reception would take place. It was right next to the church so all of us decided to walk, chatting nonsense stuff.

"I'm so excited for a sleepover with you, sister-in-law. " Anna said excitedly, grabbing onto my arm.

"Hey! My wife isn't going to have any sleepovers with you." Cole said and pulled me by my waist, closer to him. All of them laughed at his possessiveness.