Chapter 15: Angry Wifey's alluring lips

Cole's POV

As soon as mom caught us, I walked out, letting Bella handle her. I know I shouldn't have done that. But, well.

Evan sent a teasing smirk at me as I sat down next to him.

After a few minutes, mom came back, with a smile on her face.

I wonder what she told Bella!

A few hours later everyone left after having breakfast, leaving just me and Bella.

"So..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"Shut up, idiot. I told you not to kiss me with our parents in the next room, but did you listen? No. And what was more humiliating was your mother catching us. Did you even think before leaving me alone with her? What must she think of me? Dear god!" After rambling a lot, she started hitting me with the pillow. Her face was red with anger.

"Ouch! Bella, calm down. I am sorry, alright. Please." I said, trying to stop her from hitting me again.

She sat back on her heels, next to me, breathing heavily. I looked at her red face, strands of hair had fallen on her face, obstructing my clear view of her.

I stretched my hand, and pushed the lock of hair behind her ear. She leaned, and sat closer to me.

"Sorry. " I said, not at all sorry. And she knew that, as she glared at me.

So cute!

I grinned, placing my head on her shoulders.

"Stop grinning. Next time you do that, you will sleep on the couch. " She deadpanned, making me look at her with wide eyes.

We stared at each other, before I smiled again.

"You look so cute when you are angry."

"Stop it. " She blushed. "I know what you are trying to do. "

"What am I trying to do? " I asked innocently, leaning closer and closer.

"Trying to seduce me." She whispered softly.

"Am I?" I whispered back, our noses now bumping against each other.

"Cole."

"Yeah? " Our lips brushed against each other, as we talked.

"Please. "

"Alright, let's go and have lunch. " I said, backing up, and stretching my hands.

She looked at me, dumbfounded. Then her face turned angry, and she got up, muttering profanities.

I let a chuckle and pulled her by her hand, making her fall on my lap.

She wiggled, trying to escape, but I tightened my hold on her.

"Why are you so angry with me, wifey?" I whispered in her ears, softly nipping her neck.

"I hate you. " She muttered.

"No, you don't, sweetheart. " I said and abruptly turned her towards me, kissing her lips. My teeth tugged her lips, fingers twined in her hair, stretching her face upwards, my fists clenched. I sloppily licked her lips, tasting a strawberry flavour.

Her eyes were wide open in surprise, as she was still stunned at my sudden attack on her mouth.

My tongue glided into hers, tasting her warm mouth. Her cheeks flushed, as she played with my hair. My free hand traveled down to her waist, pulling her closer.

I smelt her alluring vanilla scent, driving me crazy. Her eyes were now half closed, desire floating in those grey eyes. Our breaths mixed, so much that I didn't know the meaning of fresh air.

I broke away from her, and looked at her face, to see a small drop of sweat gliding down her creamy face. I wiped it off, with a smile.

Our breathing was heavy, as we took deep breaths.

My fingers with a mind of their own, moved inside Bella's shirt. It glided up and down her back, feeling the softness of her body.

She was like a black hole, pulling me in, until all gravity is lost.

Even after so much, I still couldn't get enough of her.

So I just kissed her again. This time it was much more demanding. I pressed my hand on her neck, making her moan. Her lips opened in a gasp, as my tongue probed all corners of her mouth.

Shots of pleasure travelled through me, as I delved deeper and deeper. Her nails dug into my hair, tugging.

Finally after what felt like hours of kissing, I pulled away, now breathing deeper than before. Bella slumped her head on my shoulders.

"So, do you hate me now? " I asked, with a cheeky grin.

She looked up, and slapped my cheeks lightly, making me chuckle.

"If you do, we can continue what were were doing, till you forgive me. " I stated, grinning widely.

"Can I just tell that I still hate you?" She asked with a wink, while I laughed again.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

A/N :

Another Update. Again after a long time. I am really sorry for being such a bad writer. But I really can't help it. :-(

Because I am always busy and never get time to write. And I have a dozen of books which I have in my drafts which will soon be published here when I get a grip over my writing. :-D And I am excited to show all of you those books which I feel are better than these two.

Anyways I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter, the next chapter might be up in the next two days.
No promises though. 😅
But hopefully. Fingers crossed.

Bye, until next time
💋

14-10-2022