Chapter 25: Personal assistant

Bella's POV

It had been a month, and I was accustomed to working in my husband's company.

I woke up late because Cole clearly couldn't get enough of me last night. And that bastard had already left for work, leaving me alone.

I got ready within a few minutes and wore a white button up top and grey skirt.

After getting dressed, I walked down and found Liam waiting for me with the car, ready to drop me at the company

"God! Thank you Liam. I am already late because of your boss. " I exclaimed, sitting inside.

"Your welcome, Mrs. Creed. " He said with a chuckle.

I reached the office in fifteen minutes, thanks to Liam's expert driving.

I thanked him again, and walked up to the elevator.

When no one was glancing my way, I slipped into the private elevator, which was restricted only for Cole. But it doesn't hurt for me to use it.

I giggled and pressed the button for the eleventh floor.

I walked to the meeting room, quickly, and banged the door open, making all the heads turn to me.

I smiled sheepishly and sat down in my seat, ignoring his gaze.

After a second, Cole spoke in a grave tone.

"You are late, Miss Davis. " He had the audacity to tell that to me, after leaving me alone in the house.

"Idiot." I muttered angrily in my mind but turned out I had said it out loud, because everyone were staring at me in shock.

Shit.

I peaked a glance at Cole, who was trying hard to control himself from laughing. I discretely shot him a glare, before making myself comfortable on my chair.

"Meet me in my office later, Miss Davis." He announced.

I sighed. This guy takes full advantage of me being in his office.

I could imagine his smirk even though I didn't see his face.

After the meeting was done, I walked along with him to his office, again in the private elevator.

We reached his floor and went to his office. He locked the door behind us, and pulled me into his arms.

"I missed you. " He whispered, while kissing my neck.

"Shut up. " I muttered, acting angry.

"I am sorry. " He said, smiling cheekily.

I narrowed my eyes at him, and then sighed.

"What do you want me to do? "

"Kiss me. " He said.

"Aren't you getting a little too forward, Mr. Creed? How can you ask your worker to do that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course not. I have the power to ask anything to you though." He winked.

I kissed his lips softly, and stepped back, while he whined.

How is my husband turning into a whiny kid?

"That is enough, Mr. Creed. Get back to work right now, while I go to mine."

"About that, can you work as my personal assistant? Ellie has taken leave for two months. She is visiting her cousin who is getting married. "

"But what about my work? " I asked.

"You can manage both, can't you? If it feels too much, I'll hire a new one. "

I nodded, and walked out, while he asked me to take Ellie's desk in her absence.

The day passed with me working as his assistant including designing new designs.

I glanced up and found the office empty.

It was already 7 and everyone had left.

The door to his office opened and he stepped out, looking as handsome as ever.

I raised my brow in question.

"Work in my office. We will leave together after we are done, as the office is empty now. "

I nodded, and sat down in his chair. It was so comfy that I slumped down and leant my head back on the headrest.

"Tired? " He asked, with concern.

I hummed and closed my eyes. He came closer and started messaging my head.

"That feels good." I mumbled, feeling drowsy.

"Sleep, darling. I'll take care of the work. "

And that was it.

I dozed off, with his soft fingers messaging my forehead.

...........................................................
A/N:

Update...!!

I'm so lazy to write. I kept reading so many books in the past few days that I forgot I have my own books to complete.. Sorry guys 😅😶

I have about ten drafts yet to be published.. Rarely I write a few hundred words in any of those books..

But now I am going to finish these off seriously. I can't believe I am not updating these books first 😰😖

Anyways enough of me..
See you in the next update
💋
01-05-2023

It's May already. How fast the time is ticking !😢