Chapter 28: Party

Cole's POV

It was a hectic month with all the new projects coming up.

Everyone were busily working their asses off.

"Mr. Creed, I need you to sign this. " Laura walked in, holding a file in her hand.

"What is it about? " I asked, looking up from my laptop.

"That project from last month. We are at the end of completing it. " She said with a proud smile.

"Okay. " I nodded, and signed it quickly. She smiled and walked out again.

She still didn't know about Bella and me. I wonder when she wants to break out our relationship to the world.

I sighed and got back to work. Now is not the time to dream.

It was about 2 when I walked out of my office. There was huge conference room next to my office and I found the door slightly open.

I entered and found Bella and the other two, along with Ellie, chatting.

"Well, well. What do we have here? " I asked, raising an eyebrow.

They looked up and smiled sheepishly.

"Uh! Well, we thought we could have a party on finally completing that important project? " Bella said, looking up at me.

"Without me? " I asked frowning.

"Shut up. It is supposed to be only girls. "

"No problem. I will give company to my little brother. " Evan said from behind me. When did he come?

All the girls sighed and looked at each other before nodding slowly.

"We will have it at my house. " Bella said, standing up. I looked at her tilting my head.

Does she finally want to tell her friend about us?

"Shall I call my brother, Laura? " She asked her with a smirk. The girl turned red and looked elsewhere.

All of us chuckled.

"Fine. Call him. I don't mind. " She said standing up.

"Then I'm going to call Drake. " Alisha said, quickly bringing her phone out.

"Why should I be left alone? I'll call my wife too. " With that everyone dispersed.

"Bella, I don't think I can come. " Ellie said, smiling apologetically.

"What? Why? " She asked, frowning.

"I have a date tonight. And it's after such a long time. I don't want to cancel it. I'll meet you guys some other time. "

She nodded understandingly, and Ellie walked out after hugging us.

"Well, Mr. Creed. Let's complete our work and head out. We have to shop a lot to feed these animals. " She said, and I walked out with a chuckle.

•~•

It was about seven when everyone gathered in our home except Laura and Finn.

After a few minutes the doorbell rang and Bella opened it, welcoming Laura in.

"You have such a pretty house, Bella. " She said looking at the decor with wide eyes. "Your husband must be loaded. "

"About that, Laura. I have to tell you something, that I have been meaning to tell you for a long time. "

"Yes? " She asked, sitting down on the couch. Bella was next to her and I was opposite to them.

"I know you were always curious about my husband but you never pushed me for answers except just teasing me about it. But now I want to tell you about him. " She started.

Laura nodded, sitting straight.

"My name is Isabella Creed. " Her eyes widened and looked up at me. "Wife of Cole Creed. " Bella ended, her face nervous.

"Wha-?" She sputtered. "You are married to our boss? Like the CEO of Creed Industries? "

She nodded, and looked down.

"Damn girl, you really bagged the biggest prize didn't you? " Laura laughed.

"You are not angry at me? " Bella peaked up through her eyelashes.

"Why would I be? Overall it's none of my business. Atleast you told me didn't you? I have no reason to be angry with you. "

Bella hugged her tightly and I looked at the two wirh a small smile.

After a few minutes Finn arrived, and all of us started eating the dinner cooked by us.

It was fun to spend time with our friends after all these months of hard work.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

A/N:

💋

16-06-2023