Chapter 14: Morning kisses, and fun

Bella's POV

I woke up to find myself practically sleeping on Cole. Our legs were tangled together, and his head was laying on my chest.

His lips were parted open, slightly. And he looked so handsome. I pushed the lock of hair that had fallen on his forehead.

"Morning, darling. " His husky voice spoke out, making me let out a small gasp, out of shock.

"You scared me." I said, trying to breath.

"Oh? My bad. " He said laughing, and scooting back. His head was back in his pillow, but we were still close to each other.

"How did you sleep? " He asked, looking over at me.

"Fine." I replied, trying to get up. But before I could, Cole pulled me back, and on top of him.

"I have to go and freshen up, Cole."

"No. Stay. " He said, adamantly. His hands were over my waist, holding me against him, tightly.

I huffed, but still hugged him back.

"That's better. " He nodded, grinning.

"What are we doing today? " I asked, drawing small circles on Cole's chest.

"Our families are going to come over, and rest of the day will be spent talking to them, I guess. But if you would like, we could tour the city. You could show me your college and stuff, as you lived here before. " He suggested.

"I would love to do that. You should look at the-" I blabbered on and on before noticing that he was not paying attention. Instead his eyes were intently looking at my lips.

"Cole? " I called out, he didn't respond, but leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips, making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"What was that for? " I asked letting out a small laugh, as he leaned back, with a smile.

"Nothing. " He said, and kissed me again. This time it lasted for a long time. Our lips molded against each other, until the doorbell rang, making Cole groan in annoyance.

"These idiots don't let me be alone with my wife at all. " He muttered angrily, before getting out of bed, and down the stairs to see who it was.

I giggled, tying my hair up, and going to shower.

After showering, I walked downstairs, to hear noises come from the living room. Everyone were here, by everyone, I meant my parents, and in-laws. Along with them were my brother and Cole's brother, his family, and sister.

"Hi Bella. " Anna waved me over towards her.

"Hi." I smiled and sat next to her, before looking Cole who was standing in the middle of the room talking with Lily. "Cole, you should freshen up." I said, making him nod his head, and walk upstairs.

"Aunt Bella. " Lily screamed, and ran towards me. I lifted her to my chest, smothering her with kisses. "I missed you." She said, snuggling in my neck.

"Aww... I missed you too, sweatheart." I said placing a kiss on her blonde hair.

"Whom are you calling a sweatheart? Only I am entitled to that title." All of us heard Cole, as he walked downstairs in a new set of jeans and black t-shirt.

"Did you even have a shower? It hasn't even been five minutes since you left. " Evan teased. "And are you really jealous of my daughter, Cole? I didn't expect this from you. " He added, shaking his head laughing. All of us burst into laughter, as Cole turned red.

He sat next to me on the armrest of the couch. Lily was still on my lap, blabbering nonstop.

"Look at them. A perfect family, aren't they. " Mom cooed, looking the three of us. It really looked like Lily was our daughter with the way she clung on to me, and Cole staring at her.