Extended Summary

Marvel has impacted many people and a lot of different ways - Cassie Bellman is no exception. All her life she has been obsessed with marvel, first with the comics and now with the movies. With a family that doesn't care as much as they should, she delved into the fictional world to get away from her problems.

But what happens when she gets thrown into their world? On what felt like a typical day, an unknown source throws Cassie into an impossible circumstance. Surrounded by the events of Phase 3 of the MCU, she must help her favorite characters escape from their doomed fates and keep their found family together, all the while trying to get back home.

How can she deal with being so far away from home? What happens when a certain character catches her eye? Find out this and more in Through Space and Time.

━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━

Hey, y'all! It's been a while sorry about that 😅 I am finally publishing this new story and I am really excited for you guys to read it! I have written so much I kind of surprised myself with how long I made this lol.

Just two things to note before continuing: 

Book warnings: action scene violence, foul language, and fluff

Cassie's story begins in November of 2021, any MCU projects that come out, after Eternals, is information that Cassie is not aware of.

━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━

This story will be public very soon I just wanted to get the summary out there before posting. My first update, like always, will include the first three chapters and then hopefully we'll fall into a regular posting schedule for the rest.

Also, I hope you guys like the cover its a little different than what I usually do but I had an idea and kind of just ran with it lol. I actually made it in photoshop instead of Canva so I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Through Space and Time coming soon!