6 - Parker

Cassie woke up with an extreme headache. She opened her eyes to see blinding fluorescent lights above her.

    "Hey, take it easy there," said a voice. Cassie forced her eyes to focus and saw Natasha sitting next to her. "How are you feeling?"

    "Like shit." Cassie slowly sat up, letting her surroundings come into view. She was in a hotel room. It was very elegant, and big, unlike any hotel room she had ever stayed in before.     "Where are we?"

    "A hotel in Berlin. You've been out for an entire day, let me get you so aspirin." Nat got up and made her way across the room and into a bathroom. Cassie continued to look around the room. It looked oddly familiar but she knew for a fact she had never been to this hotel, let alone been to Germany. Nat came back in the room with the aspirin and a cup of water. "Here you go."

    Cassie took the aspirin and drank it down in a second. "Thanks," she said.

    "Anytime. I have to get going. Happy is in a room two doors down to your right. Let him know if you need anything."

    "Thanks."

    Natasha retreated from the room, probably to go back to find Tony. The airport fight would be happening soon and as much as she would like to see it, it would be best for her to stay out of the trouble. Cassie looked around her, trying to take in more of her surroundings. Why was this room so familiar? The light beige-covered walls with small intricate details looked so similar she could swear by it. She laid back down on the bed with a sigh looking up at the ceiling.

    "Oh my god, this is amazing!" A young voice spoke. It was muffled from where Cassie was sitting but it still made her sit up. "Woaaah this room is so fancy!"

    She followed the voice over to a door that connected her room to the one next to it. She reached for the handle and was surprised when it turned open. Cassie pushed through to the room on the other side.

    "We have thin walls here," said Happy. Cassie looked up to see him at the door to the room talking to a young boy, one Cassie knew all too well.

    "Oh my god it's Tom Holland," she murmured under her breath. He looked dumbfounded like someone else had just discovered his secret.

    "Cassie! What are you doing here?" Happy asked confused to see her.

    "I-" she started, darting her eyes back and forth between Jon Favreau and Tom Holland. Wow, Peter is so much cuter in person. "Tony and Nat brought me here."

    Happy sighed. "I can't deal with you right now." Turning back to Peter Parker he said, "Just get the suit. Tony will give you instructions soon." He turned and shut the door behind him, leaving Peter and Cassie alone together.

    "H-hi," Peter said stuttering. She could see how nervous he was. "I'm-"

    "Peter Parker. I-I know." She extended her hand towards him, "I'm Cassie."

    Peter reached out and shook her hand. "Cassie," he repeated. "Do we know each other?"

    "No. Well, I know you but we've never met. I'm... Tony's niece."

    "Mr. Stark has a niece?"

    "On Pepper's side," she clarified. She stared into his eyes and he stared back. When it came to Marvel crushes, Cassie always felt more drawn to Chris Evans or Sebastian Stan... She guessed it was different when you were actually standing in front of them. "I should go back to my room... give you time to suit up."

    Peter began to fluster. Another person knew his secret and he could barely understand how. His day had been so overwhelming it was hard to keep track of everything going on.     "How?" he asked, not needing to say more for both of them to know what he was talking about.