comfort • manjiro sano

fluff | modern au..?
(ps. mikey lives in an apartment here,though he doesn't live with emma:>)

______________

the boy groaned in pain,his head has been aching a lot lately and today had been the worse headache he ever had.

he felt uneasy,the poor boy can't even leave his bed. though he gets out sometimes because of vomiting.

his lover received the news,she started panicking a lot since she haven't deal with anything like this yet. she asked hina for advice,which she just responded 'go to his apartment and comfort him!'

as said,she brought some medicines at the pharmacy,and mikey's favorite food.

the blonde boy lived on an apartment,so that made the h/c haired girl's job easy. she of course remember his floor and room,and as she arrived she knocked on the boy's door.

the boy heard this,he thought--  correction, he hoped it was his lover.

he fixed his dry throat and took a deep breath, "come in!" the boy yelled as he winced at his throat's pain.

the door opened and y/n saw no one there, though she didn't panicked since she knew the boy was in his room. she closed the door resulting a creak from it,she headed towards her lover's room and opened the door slowly, revealing the boy in her bed.

his skin is pale,the girl thought. the boy smiled weakly at her as she put down the snacks and medicines on a table.

"how are you feeling mikey?" she said as she sat in the side of the bed.
"im good....yeah not really. i've been vomiting for the past few days and my head is hurtingggg" the boy whined.

the girl softly laughed at this and told him she brought medicines,but since mikey is picky,he of course didn't drink it.

"ugh, fine. you have to drink it later though!" the girl scolded at the boy,as he laughed softly in response.

"y/n-channn....come over here" the boy whined and pointed his finger on the other side of his bed,the girl sighed ang gave in.

she adjusted herself and took a pillow to refrain her head on bumping the wall.

"what do you want mikey?do you want food?dorayaki?taiyaki?ooh, maybe some-" the girl's sentence was cutted of due to her lover wrapping his arms around her waist,the boy snuggled his head on her chest making her laugh softly.

"i want hugs..." he said,the girl laughed again and wrapped her arms around mikey's.

they stayed like this for a while,enjoying each other's comfort. she brought one hand on the blonde and started running her fingers to the boy's hair.

the boy hummed,he loved y/n's comfort so much. he felt peace on it,and he could even stay like this for a whole day. mikey tightened his grip onto the girl, never wanting to let go.

"i love you so much,y/n." the girl heard mikey mumble to her shirt,she laughed as she responded,

"i love you too,mikey."

_________

is this even cute?😭

527 words