birthday • hanma shuji

fluff

requested by shujisbabyy and AGoodTsundere_Here (they both wanted hanma)

_____________

she lightly snored on her pillow, completely knocked out. it was only 7 am in the morning,and it was pretty windy today. meanwhile,her lover,hanma was making breakfast for his love of his life.

he flipped the pancakes over on the pan,and waited for the other side to became golden brown. once it was,he carefully put it on the plate and drizzled pancake syrup. he also decorated it with some whipping cream and strawberries. he carefully put it on the breakfast-in-bed table and made his way to their bedroom.

when he opened the door,he saw his future wife sleeping peacefully on the bed. her whole body was covered in the blanket and only her face was visible. he smiled at the sight and mumbled 'cute.' on his breath and made his way to her.

carefully,he place the breakfast-in-bed table on the other side of the bed and patted her shoulder. "wake up,love."

she slightly moved and squinted her eyes,before opening it wide seeing hanma smiling at her. "happy birthday." he said in a deep voice which made her blush as hell. "thank you."

she sat up from the bed and saw hanma bring her the table full with yummy food. her eyes slightly sparkled and looked at hanma, "thank you so much. im so happy to have you." she said and smiled to him warmly. hanma slowly leaned on her and kissed her nose, "no problem. i also ordered cake so it will be here any moment now." he replied and watched the girl eat. she hummed and thank him again for the food.

the two sat in silence, enjoying each other's warmth. the pancakes were well made,she couldn't lie. when they first dated,he wasn't really in cooking. so it surprised her that he was good at making pancakes.

a dingdong was heard in the door and he quickly sat up, "I'll just get the cake. how about after we eat let's go on a date,yeah?" he asked her and she nodded. he left her sight and closed the door,leaving the girl alone.

'im really happy,i met you,hanma.'