make up for it • nahoya kawata

fluff

requested by keipaisen

____________

she opened the lights at the bedroom,and plopped herself to bed. her and her boyfriend recently got in a fight,and now they aren't talking after it,yet they actually live together and sleep together.

she tucked herself at the blanket and lightly closed her eyes,yet she couldn't seem to sleep. before she knew it,she heard the door creak and she slightly opened her eyes,seeing her boyfriend. she quickly closed her eyes so he thinks she's sleeping.

she heard nahoya mumble something,but she couldn't hear it. she felt the bed moved indicating that he was going to sleep,in which she wished he'll hug her so she cam feel warm. but of course because of their fight,he didn't.

once the bed stopped moving,she looked back slightly to see nahoya facing his back to her. their was also a slight distance between them,which made her sigh quietly. she returned back to her position and closed her eyes again.

it's been two hours.

yet she still couldn't sleep.

she groaned internally,it was actually raining pretty hard and she felt so cold even though she had a blanket literally wrapped at her. she kept looking back to see her boyfriend,yet he seemed so relaxed. she tried relaxing herself once,but it didn't work.

she also hugged herself and tried to imagine that it was nahoya,but it didn't really work. it was now 12 am in the morning,and she still couldn't sleep.

a tear suddenly fell down the pillow, she felt so cold and empty. maybe arguing back to him was a mistake,perhaps? if she didn't argue with him,they could've been cuddling each other,and sleeping peacefully.

she suddenly felt a hand sneak up on her waist. her eyes quickly widened and she turned back,only to see nahoya trying to hug her. he was half-asleep,and she stared at awe. she positioned his hand properly on her waist, before going back to her own position. she felt warm now.

and then,she also felt a chin on her shoulder. "sorry love,i couldn't help it but to hug you since you looked so cold and empty."

"eh??? you were awake the whole time?" she asked.

"yes,of course. I can't sleep without you hugging me you know. now cmon,turn around so i can hug you properly." he said in such a sleepy voice,yet she felt his smile on his face. she turned around only to face him,and wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. he pulled her into his chest,and kissed her forehead.

"im sorry..." she heard him mumble.

"im sorry too,love."

____________

ayo? happy 69 chapters:]

btw PLS TELL ME IF YALL WANT A TSUKISHIMA KEI X READER FANFIC 😭😭 I just recently started watching haikyuu and i already love it😭 ofc tsukki best boi😈