daycare • tokrev cast as toddlers!

NOT A ROMANCE ONESHOT!

this is just y/n being the babysitter for the tokrev cast:))

im rly sorry if this is short

requested by Mitsukiii_Fushiguro

___________

today,y/n had new pairs of kids at the daycare.

obviously,she was very excited and was happy that there's new kids!

but what she thought a happy,cheerful day became chaos. full on chaos.

"this is definitely not what i thought it will be...." she tiredly said and fell into a deep slumber.

_____________
flashback

"Hello children! I am y/n l/n and I'll be your babysitter or teacher today! are you guys ready to have some fun?" y/n smiled to the kids on the floor.

"yes!!!" the kids yelled and y/n giggled. "before that,how about you guys tell me your names?"

"kazutowa....hanemiwa..." the yellow and black haired kid said.

"manjiwo mikey sanow!"

"ryu-ryu- ry...ruguji...ken!"

"mitsuwa takashi!"

"nahowa kawata!"

"souwa...kawata."

"chifuwu matsuwo!"

"baji keisukwe!"

y/n laughed at the kids introductions, "that's nice! i love your names! so how about we paint first?" the kids giggled and yelled yes.

y/n smiled and prepared the needed tools. just after some time passed,she finished and guided the four year olds to the table.

"you guys can paint anything you want!"

the kids cheered and started painting random things. y/n sighed and set up a timer for ten minutes and checked her phone,scrolling through it.

"wahhh!!" a kid yelled,getting y/n's attention. she quickly stood up only to see mikey painting on kazutora's face.

"mikey! don't do that to others!" she softly yelled to him,in which the kid only laughed as a response.

"bweh." she felt a tiny hand grip her uniform. she turned around and saw draken painting on her uniform. "ken!!!"

"weeee!!" baji happily yelled,spinning around the table splashing the paint colors. "baji! stop it!" y/n was losing her cool.

"weewoooweeewoo!" chifuyu then pulled kazutora's hair,causing the kid to cry.

"chifuyuu!! everyone stop it!" y/n yelled,before everyone went quiet. she took off draken's hand to her uniform, "we're getting cleaned up!" she announced and everyone followed her.

____________

finally,it was now evening and everyone including her was cleaned up and was now behaving. y/n barely even survived— this kids were a lot of work.

and now,after two hours, they've been behaving really good so y/n thought to treat them some snacks.

"I'm just going to get something,behave or i will not give you the treat!" y/n half-shouted and everyone nodded,before going back to drawing.

after she got the ice creams,she went back with everyone behaved.

"good job.." she muttered to her breath and smiled. "everyone! i got ice creams for you guys!"

the kids cheered and made their way to her,and she started giving them ice creams one by one. after she gave them all,she watched as the kids eat the ice cream happily.

it only took them ten minutes to finish it,and she already cleaned their faces up. suddenly, everyone hugged her (they only reached her thighs) and yelled.

"you are the best teacher y/n-sama!" they all yelled,making y/n smile warmly. "arigato!"