angel • manjiro sano

fluff
requested

___________

he clicked his tongue in annoyance,as the teacher went rumbling and rumbling about her non-sense subject. mikey never really liked school— his grades aren't really good as it seems...since he's too focused on his 'gang' life.

the bell rung as excited gasps filled the air, including his. the teacher said her goodbyes as the students swing their bags at their arms.

he quickly grabbed all his things and zipped his bag,grabbed it and ran towards the door. a lot of people was chattering and it was normal for him,it was dismissal after all.

he excused herself and headed towards the school gate,where his best friend was waiting for him. he saw his figure and quickly ran towards him,meeting him with a hug.

"how was school today mikey?" his best friend,draken asked as the blonde male hop on his motorcycle.

"shit,as always. let's go to the Toman hideout cmon ken-chin!!" he exclaimed as draken laughed at his childness. he quickly drove over at their hideout and as they were driving,mikey saw something unpleasant.

"ken-chin stop here." he patted his shoulder,as the blonde-haired male stopped his motorcycle. he hopped off and ran towards a pathway,and saw a female getting— kidnapped?!

he quickly ran over them and kicked the guy's asses,while doing it he saw a girl with a blindfold at her eyes,and a handkerchief at her mouth.

as the five men was finally knocked out by him, he took of the girl's blindfold and handkerchief. she slowly opened her eyes and stared at his black ones,before blushing and looking away.

"th-thank you." she says before smiling at him,in which the boy melted at. a slight blush appeared on his face as he chuckled. "welcome. are you-"

"mikey what the hell are you doing?!" draken yelled as he walked towards them. he stared at the girl who was wearing a white crop top and a dark blue jacket over it,with stars. it was familiar since mitsuya once said there was a gang called Eden and their leader's uniform was a blue jacket with stars designed it-

that was when he knew she was the girl mitsuya was talking about.

"are you the leader of Eden?" he asked to the girl,and her body started tensing up. sweat rolled on her face as she nodded, scared because she knew this was Toman's president and vice president.

normally,a gang would fight for the place of top one in Tokyo. that's why y/n wanted to make an era for gangs that helped other gangs to rule it. as her 'rare' friends help her to find other 'rares. they successfully did it and created Eden.

their gang wasn't like a normal gang would do. they don't fight,they heal.

and they of course,have rules.

No. 1: heal only those who are good.

it was a hard rule,since they don't read minds and wouldn't know what the victims would do after they heal them. would they kill people?hurt someone? she didn't know.

toman was pretty popular to them,and they knew that they were a strong gang. she never wanted to be friends or even meet them,unless they need help.