move on • seishu inui

angst

____________

i had to.

i

had to move on no matter what.

even if it hurts the most.

long story short,me and inui were at a difficult relationship. we were going so well,until his feelings started to dissolve from thin air.

once he told me,i couldn't do anything but cry. he promised me, he'll never leave me. yet,here we are,fixing everything.

he said, "move on." how? how can i move on from someone i truly loved from the start? how can i move on from someone that was there for me everytime,someone who truly cared for me. why did he have to fall in love to someone else? what did i do wrong?

after all this years,i still can't move on.

and I don't really think i can.

____________

the hallway lights lighted up my pale face,snow falling down the ground. the moon shined so brightly with those stars,which i can say is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. shoes clicking one from another and car engines were the one only heard. the people's breath was visible from thin air, that's how cold it was.

i wrapped the scarf around me tighter,and fixed my beanie. i sighed and continued walking,going back home.

i looked up from the sky,thinking about my life decisions. i slowly closed my eyes and that was actually the worst yet best thing I've ever done to my life.

i bumped into a figure,and my eyes shot wide open. i quickly look back and saw my ex,inui.

"im sorry-" his sentence was cutted off once he saw my face. his eyes were as widened as mine,as if we were so surprised we saw each other again. i consciously bit my lip at the awkward situation,yet i can feel the water in my eyes trying to get out.

"....l/n..." he muttered from his breath. he was wearing a sweater and his beautiful scar on his face was still there,of course. he looked more beautiful than before,i couldn't lie. i tried to speak but no words came out from my mouth.

"love!" i heard a feminine voice call to inui. he turned around before he was wrapped by someone's arm. he quickly hugged back,the female giggling.

they pulled away and i was just there standing there. "a-ah...uhm...l/n meet my uh- fiance.." inui barely spoke out,while the female waved to me. my heart broke in a million pieces once i heard that line. "hello! who are you may i ask?" she said in such an angelic voice.

"i-im y/n l/n.....uh.....i-inui's....ex...." i bit the inside of my cheeks. i saw her eyes slightly widened, "ara? is this the girl you were talking about love? nice to meet you!" she said as if it was the most normal thing to do.

"yeah...uhm... nice to meet you too." i forcedly smiled. "alright...see you around,l/n. we'll be going now.." he said and held her hand,passing by. i felt my eyes watered up once they left,

'i cant believe i still fucking love you. it's been twelve years,inui. of course you have a fiance now. but here am i,still fucking waiting for you like a jerk. now,i understand,

we weren't meant to be from the start.'