mochi • hanma shuji

more angst || little fluff

_____________

"yo,y/n!!" hanma screamed from afar. he could see her small figure running towards him.

she pulled him into a hug,before kissing his forehead. he smiled at her before giving something very special to her. "guess what i got you,babe?"

"what?" she asked before her eyes sparkled,he brought her favourite.

mochi.

she gasped and quickly took the bag,as the male laughed at her. she quickly pulled him into a tight embrace,he laughed softly before hugging her back.

"thank you hanma!!! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!" she said repeatedly. he smiled at her and patted her head softly.

the two started wandering around the mall,while she eat her lovely mochis. the two chattered about non-sense things,though they didn't have bothered it as long as they were having fun.

as long as she were having fun.

as long as he were having fun.

suddenly, she said something that she didn't mean to say.

"if i die,you better put mochi on my grave or I'll kill you!"

"yeah yeah."

____________
flashback before the angst😈

the h/c haired girl entered the store,quickly finding what she first came here for. she headed towards the dessert section and found the brand of her favourite mochi—

the problem is someone already took it.

"hey! that's mine!" she shouted at the stranger,while he looked at her confused. he laughed and gave her the pack, "it's all yours,shortie. I don't eat it anyway."

she took it and smiled at him, "t-thank you..."

"what's your name?"

"y/n l/n."

"shuji hanma."

and when they started dating, she'll become angry at him if he doesn't bring her any mochi on their date.

he found this adorable,

while she find it annoying. sometimes,she thinks if hanma wants to break up with her at her childness,but everytime she asks him about it, he'll say the same thing again and again.

"I don't mind that,babe. as long as your happy,im happy. please don't think i hate you for it."

___________

"i brought you some mochi,like what you said."

he said before putting the pack of mochi on her grave.

_________

yall been fed up by fluff,shall we start angst😈