study • manjiro sano

more fluff for our fave boi:>  | slight nsfw(??)

requested by qmaxranth

___________

"y/n-chin,can you stop studying already? i wanna hug you..." he whined,while the girl kept silent.

"y/n-chin!"

"stop ignoring me,y/n-chin"

"y/n-chinnnnn~"

he snuck behind her and hugged her from the back,which made the girl's eyes slightly widen. she went back from her normal state and continued studying, completely ignoring her lover.

"y/n-chin, stop ignoring me. lets have some fun~" Mikey suddenly whispered in her ear,before kissing it. he pulled away once he saw y/n's ears turning pink,it worked.

y/n was blushing furiously, 'why did he sound so h- ugh! cmon y/n,you got this. he's probably doing this on purpose. continue studying. ignore him. ignore him. ignore him. ignore hi...m.... igno....re...hi..m...ig-'

mikey kissed her. on the cheek.

her eyes widened,and turned around to see mikey smirking and giggling. she was completely red as a tomato,which made him giggle more.

"y-y-you idiot! mikey! baka!" she yelled at him,trying not to stutter. yet,mikey left unbothered,not taking her seriously.

that made y/n's blood boil. she took a deep breath before pushing him down the bed,and crawled on top of him. mikey's eyes widened as y/n kissed him passionately. his hand travelled to her waist,while they stayed like that for a while.

she pulled away after seeing mikey flustered,then came back to her sit. mikey was shocked, 'how dare she pull off a stunt like that?! and leave?!'

"you wanna hug mikey...?" she mumbled quietly. mikey's eyes slightly widened before giggling, "look who's asking now"

y/n rolled her eyes, "do you want to or not?!" she yelled at him,he replied with chuckling. "of course i want to. come here,baby."

she closed her notebook and headed towards the bed,where mikey was laying down. she wrapped her arms around his chest,and snuggled on his chest. mikey gently put his leg on top of hers,tangling it. they tightened their grip to each other,before mikey started rubbing circles on her back. she quietly hummed signalling him she's tired,and he just quietly replied "okay. lets sleep." 

they ended up hugging and taking a nap together.