festival • naoto tachibana

fluff

_____________

you were getting ready to go to a festival with your boyfriend,naoto tachibana. he asked if he could go on a festival with you,in which you immediately agreed.

you were wearing a f/c kimono with a pink ribbon on it,you also styled your hair in a bun (or any hairstyles you want). it was already dark outside as you waited for naoto to pick you up.

sooner,you saw his familiar car stopping by on your house,you rushed towards the door and locked it,running towards the car. you open the car and saw naoto slightly smiling on you, though he was wearing his uniform but you assumed he just got out from work.

you greeted him and he just nodded,he wasn't really talkative,though you know he has a soft spot for you.

you two drove over the festival before it can light fireworks. you finally arrived and he gently grabbed your hand. you blushed at the action and you two started walking towards the cherry blossom tree to see the fireworks.

"this tree is really pretty." you said as you leaned on the tree. his serious face turned into a soft one and gave you a peck on the cheek, "not as pretty as you." he gave you a warm smile that melted you.

you blushed hardly in which he just chuckled on. sooner you two calmed down and turned your gaze on the fireworks. colorful lights lighted the dark gloomy night,as chatterings were heard all over the place. though,you two didn't mind and enjoyed your time together. you put your head on his shoulder and watched the beautiful fireworks.

he smiled at the sight of you leaning on his shoulder,your beautiful e/c eyes focused on the fireworks. "y/n..." he muttered and you heard it. you quickly took off your head at his shoulder and looked at him, "yes,naoto?"

"i.....really really really really love you." he blushed,in which you just giggled. "i love you too naoto,more than anything or anyone else."

that's when he knew,you were the one for him.

that's when you knew,he was the one for you.

____________

i tried writing in second person pov LMAO is it good uwu