come back to me • takashi mitsuya (2)

fluff | angst

______________

the battle ended with toman's victory,and now y/n is with mitsuya. she still felt guilty,since she was supposed to be his enemy.

the girl was nervous on how mikey will react, especially when she just saw him go berserk and almost killed kazutora. she was also scared on how hanma will react when he finds out she sided with his enemy--

until realization hits her.

she forgot he had her parents hostage.

her eyes widened and her body tensed,her breath started shaking. mitsuya noticed this and parked the motorcycle at a near parking lot and stopped the engine.

"what's wrong?" he asked her,but she had no emotions at all.

"m-m-m-my parents...." she muttered with a shaky breath. "what happened?"

"hanma....has...them...hostage.."

mitsuya's eyes widened,and immediately started the engine. "tell me the location!" he almost yelled.

"valhalla.... hideout."

"fuck! i don't know where that is!" he cursed.

"i'll direct you." her voice was shaking.

he nodded and started driving.

how did it end up like this? the girl thought. how did she forget about her parents? the main reason why she fought for valhalla was to get her parents freed from that bastard hanma. the deal was if she knocked down almost all toman members,and the battle ends up with valhalla's victory, he'll let them free. but she couldn't do it. one more step and her and her parents could have been free.

__________

they arrived at the hideout,and it was surprisingly not crowded. she hops off the motorcycle and quickly ran towards the entrance,only to be meet by her lifeless parents laying down the ground.

her eyes widened,blood was covering her mom and dad's corpse,as she watched in horror. she looked up and saw hanma smirking at her,she was terrified.

mitsuya entered and had the same reaction to y/n too. he gritted his teeth, and clenched his fist and ran towards hanma,punching him mid air.

"you fucking asshole!" he yelled,as he gave the man a series of punches. y/n stayed at her position,tears falling from her cheeks. the smell of blood filled the room,as mitsuya kept punching hanma.

unluckily,hanma finally dodges his punch and took a clean hit at mitsuya. laughing maniacally,he continued to punch him until he was almost unconscious.

y/n came back from reality only seeing mitsuya badly beaten up,her heart dropped and realized that she had been standing there watching as mitsuya slowly pass out. her eyes widened and quickly ran towards them,and blocked hanma from punching mitsuya.

"you fucking bitch! I'm gonna kill you!" she said,her cheeks stained with tears. hanma laughed and told her, "you can't even fight,weakling."