what?! • kokonoi hajime

mostly crack- | fluff(??)

requested by HaitaniSanzuSimp

____________

the girl hummed as she open their room's door. she decided to clean koko and her house today since it was her day off.

she started by changing the bedsheets,since it was dirty. she took one clean bedsheet from the cabinet and changed it with that. she then sweeped the floor and fixed their bed table,arranging it.

once she was done,she slightly rubbed her stomach with her hand. yes,she was fucking pregnant. only her and koko knew about this,since she didn't want her oh so dramatic brother to kick koko's ass once he knew she was pregnant with him. other than that,he knew they were dating.

____________

time passed and she finally finished cleaning the whole house. her brother,takeomi texted her that he'll be visiting her after their work at bonten. she shrugged it off and decided to cook ramen since she was really hungry.

a knock was finally heard on the door,she quickly ran towards it and opened it revealing koko and takeomi. koko immediately pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead,while takeomi just stood there,cringed.

the two sat on the couch, "hold on,im cooking ramen. do you guys want some?" the h/c haired female asked. takeomi nodded and koko walked towards her, "I'll do that. you might get tired you know darling?" he patted her shoulder,indicating her to sit with her brother. y/n sighed and agreed,walking to the couch.

"so, how's things with bonten lately hmm?" she asked her brother. "it's good,i guess. why is your stomach so big?" that question made koko and y/n's eyes widened.

"u-uh- i-" she didn't knew what to say, 'shit- what do i fucking say?!' she thought.

she was silent for a moment,which made takeomi tilt his head in confusion. connecting all the dots from his head, 'y/n's stomach is bumpy...koko have been acting weird lately,hmm....wait. could it possibly be-'

"ARE YOU FUCKING PREGNANT Y/N?!" he yelled,like almost everyone from earth heard it. koko and y/n sighed, there's no more way denying it. they both thought.

"yes,i am." she bit her lip, nervous to see her brother's reaction. he sat there froze for a moment,before bursting in tears.

"I'm gonna be an uncle" he sniffed dramatically. y/n facepalmed herself, "yes, you're going to be an uncle."

takeomi then started rubbing her stomach with his hand,still crying. he imagines on how a good uncle he will be,but a part of him kind of wanna punch koko for taking her- you know.