cutie • senju akashi

fluff (girl x girl)

____________

"l/n and akashi!" the teacher yelled out. there was another project and y/n got partnered with the girl who seemed like she was not interested to anything at all.

don't get her wrong-- akashi senju barely even talked. people didn't even know she exists. y/n sighed and looked at the girl,who seemed busy since she was writing shit.

the bell sooner rung and everyone started packing their things, including the h/c haired girl. she swinged her backpack at her left arm and started walking towards the door,but a hand suddenly landed on her wrist.

she turned around to see a white haired girl,she also had a scary look at her face which made y/n terrified.

"u-uhm- hi?" she didn't knew why she stuttered,normally she'll be cheerful to strangers!

senju took her eyes off hers and sighed, "come with me."

y/n couldn't resist since she looked really scary,like she would kill you right here and right now. the female brought her onto the school's frontyard.

"when are you free?" senju asked and stopped at her tracks. "u-uh- tomorrow...." she couldn't help but blush lightly at her embarassment.

"okay then. i'll meet you tomorrow after school, we'll go at my house and do the project."

________

"s-s-s-senju-chan.....where are we...." the girl stuttered. she was expecting senju's apartment,but instead she was at an arena full of scary guys.

"ah,i forgot to tell ya. I'm brahman's top 1." she winked at he,and grabbed her hand.

she pulled her and headed towards wakasa, who was with takeomi.

"yo wakasa and takeomi!" she greeted,in which wakasa and takeomi just nodded as a greeting.

"takeomi and wakasa,this is y/n. y/n,this is takeomi and wakasa." she introduced her,in which the h/c just nodded slowly and smiled at them.

senju sighed, "we have a project. can you do it for us,wakasa?"

"what?! I'm not your fucki-"

"i order you."

"......fine."

"all right, it's settled!" she clapped her hands and looked at takeomi. "your card please?"

takeomi sighed in annoyance and gave her his black card. y/n's eyes widened since she didn't expect senju or in this case takeomi to be this rich.

senju smirked and grabbed y/n's hand, "let's go shopping,y/n!"

_________

"h-h-hey senju-chan....are you sure to let wakasa-san do our project for us..?" y/n rubbed her neck awkwardly while the white haired girl struggled to pick which shirt she want.

"don't worry y/n, he's smart." she chuckled,then gets a dress off the rack. "this will look good to you! let's buy it!"

"eh?! no it's okay just get it for yourself senju-chan!" she shook her head. "nope,not happening. try it on!"

the h/c couldn't resist,she sighed and took the dress and headed towards the dressing room.

after three minutes,she exited the room and showed it to senju. her face reddened since the h/c looked so pretty-- she looked wonderful.

"y-y-y/n....." senju paused, "you look so pretty."

y/n's face turned red,she looked away, "thank you."

senju chuckled, "you wouldn't mind it right?"

"huh?"

"i meant this." she suddenly pinned her to the wall and leaned in,and before she knew it her soft lips touched hers.

they pulled away and y/n looked like a tomato. senju laughed, even though she looked like one too.