snowing • kakucho hitto

fluff

___________

the girl squeaked in excitement as she put her coat on,it was finally snowing and winter was her favourite season. kakucho smiled at his girlfriend who was really excited,he patted her head before they headed out the house.

snowflakes was falling down the sky,in which the girl's eyes twinkled at. she spun around at the cold snow while kakucho chuckled at her,and grabbed her hand.

they saw a beautiful place full with snow, "kakucho let's go there!" the blooming girl said as she tightened her grip to his hand. he nodded slightly and ran towards there,laughing in the process.

"weee!! so cold!" she smiled brightly,which made the male just melt on her beautiful smile. he wondered how lucky he was to have her,and thought of how he didn't deserve her at all.

"lets pretend we're snow dancers!!" y/n suggested. kakucho was a little surprised but just agreed,if it means it will make her happy.

the two locked their hands together and started acting like their gliding at the icy floor. the h/c haired girl was smiling so brightly, that it even made the male smile too. he watched as her silky h/c hair swayed each time they swing,and how her smile was getting brighter.

he took off his hand to her left hand only to let her spin,which she just laughed off. but the girl lost balance and ended up falling,but luckily kakucho saved her.

but the ice was too slippery,so they ended up falling in top of each other.

"are you okay y/n?!"

"of course i am!" she laughed with a blush on her face. his face also started to heat up at their position,kakucho in top of y/n and their hands were locked together.

he smiled and gave her a peck on the lips,caughting the girl off guard. she was surprise but immediately kissed back,her face red as a tomato.

they pull away and kakucho was smiling,and it made her smile too.

"i love you,but its getting really cold now." she laughed and kakucho immediately lifted her up, carrying her in bridal style.