nightmare • kazutora hanemiya

angst

____________

kazutora had a crush on this girl for one month now. she always goes to their pet shop,after all that's where they first met.

he didn't know how to express his feelings to her,since he haven't fell in love at least once. well he did liked someone back at middle school,but not fully in love.

the way her h/c hair swayed-- it made the male go insane. her e/c orbs staring at his golden ones; it was perfect.

he told chifuyu about it,and surprisingly he was glad for his friend. he also told him that he have to confess sooner,before his time runs out.

today was like any other day,he woke up early for work,and waited for the h/c haired girl to come.

but unfortunately,it was now 3 in the evening and he haven't seen her at least once.

he started to get worried,and yes he asked for her number. he tried to call her but no one was answering,making him get more worried.

"maybe she's not gonna go here today." chifuyu reassured him,but the dual-colored male denied. there was no day that the female would not go to the pet shop.

chifuyu sighed and opened the television, only to be meet by kazutora's worst nightmare.

"a twenty-three year old girl was shot two times on the chest,while walking down the streets of tokyo. she's now in coma. her name is y/n l/n."

kazutora's eyes widened,and his heart dropped. he tried to stop his tears,but the thought of seeing the girl badly injured-- was a nightmare for him.

chifuyu's eyes widened too,he worried for his friend since he doesn't know how he will react to the news. he turned around only to see the dual-colored male sobbing.

__________

"mom....." she muttered on her breath. y/n's mom couldn't stop crying at her daughter's condition.

she pointed at her bag weakly before saying, "if i die,go to the pet shop....i always....go to and give it....to kazu...tora.." she said between uneven breaths. her mom started crying more,at the first sentence.

"my body.....feels....weak." the line straightened.

_____________

hanemiya kazutora cried that evening, recieving the news from y/n's mom. he couldn't stop thinking about her,the way she laughed,she smiled,her arms around his.

chifuyu rubbed his back,he couldn't imagine how hard it is for his friend. he knew he liked her so much,and he didn't even had the time to confess.

a day later, kazutora of course still haven't move on. but he decided to go to work today,since he wanted to help chifuyu with the shop.

his eyes met with e/c ones, though it wasn't y/n, instead it was her mom. his body tensed a little while the woman entered.

"excuse me,can i talk to a worker named kazutora?" she smiled weakly,not knowing that the guy she's talking to was kazutora.

"ah- t-thats me..." he chuckled lightly. y/n's mom's eyes widened a little and noticed that his eyes were puffy, that's were she knew he was not lying at all.

"you see, I'm y/n's mom. I'm sure i texted you about what happened yesterday,right?"

"yes ma'am."

"well,before y/n passed away,she told me to give you this book of hers." she smiled slightly,and gave the book to him.

he opened the book and turned around some pages,and saw something he did not expect to see.

dear kazutora<3,

hii! I'm sure if you got this message it means i passed away. I just want to tell you that I actually have a deadly condition,and i only have around idk months to leave.

let's get straight to the point since i know you'll be mad at me,hehe. i....uh like you. for some time now. i admire you so much,the way your hair swayed,and your golden eyes stare at mines, it's perfect. you're perfect.

I know i should have told you sooner,but i was scared. i was scared it'll ruin our friendship. so please find a worthy woman,love her fully with your heart,not like me.

i really admire you so much,i even talk to my mom about you. i know we only know each other for a short time,but love at first sight is a thing.

please take care of yourself. I love you so much,and let's meet in another life,again,please?

im sorry,i love you.

sincerely,
y/n l/n.