not your fault • hanagaki takemichi

fluff

___________

his breath hitched,he was scared of how the girl will say after she gets out of the hospital.

long story short,at the fight of valhalla,y/n got seriously injured.

and hanagaki takemichi thinks it's his fault.

i mean— he came back to the past just to save her,and he couldn't even protect her.

yes,he likes her.

at the original timeline,he couldn't even confess to her until they parted ways. and even now,he still can't bring himself to confess to her.

all he wanted was to be with her honestly.

so here he is,trying his best to save her and for them to be together.

speak of the devil,the h/c haired female stepped out of the room which made takemichi slip out of his useless thoughts.

his hands was shaking,as the girl stopped at her tracks and stared at him. awkward silence dropped at the atmosphere, "i-i-im sorry y/n." he stuttered. the girl looked at him in curiousity and chuckled.

she wrapped her hands around his neck making the blonde male's face turned red. she put her head at her shoulder, "why are you saying sorry? you didn't do anything. I'm supposed to be the one saying sorry for the burden i put in you. so sorry and thank you for caring for me." she smiled.

takemichi stayed silent,he didn't expect this reply. she took off her head at his shoulder and looked at him.

suddenly,chifuyu and hina (at this story she doesn't like takemichi) showed up. "hey takem-" the two stared at them.

"you picked him y/n-chan?!!!! omg im so happy for you!!" the pinkish haired girl exclaimed,as takemichi shook his head in shocked and embarassment. "i-" and before he can continue his sentence,y/n spoke.

"i did pick him."

silence filled the atmosphere,as the blush at takemichi's face became redder. chifuyu and hina both chuckled and left the room since they didn't wanna ruin their lovey-dovey.

y/n looked back to takemichi,who waa blushing hard. she laughed at the sight and gave him a peck on the cheek,in which takemichi gave back.

he was proud.

_________

im sorry for not updating😭 and pls request some scenarios and characters,idk who to do anymore

(request by Nahoyaswifey) !