only if • wakasa imaushi

(a/n: hi everyone! so as i said requests are closed because there's still a lot i haven't done,so now im clearing them out before opening requests again! also this idea is from tiktok, their @ is hersecrethoughts !)

angst

requested by twicesza

_______________

"okay....and play!" the girl laughed and tapped the record button on her camera. wakasa laughed and took a cupcake from the tray and showed it to the camera,indicating that they're baking cupcakes.

"oi waka! don't tilt it you idiot!" she yelled to her clumsy boyfriend,as the baking dough(which was still liquid since they haven't bake it yet) spill out from the cupcake holder. wakasa's face turned into a 'whoops' kind of face,while the girl yelled at him.

"okay sorry sorry," wakasa laughed. the h/c girl sighed and took the tray on to the oven,while the camera was still recording.

after they put it on the oven,they turned it on and closed it. having nothing to do,y/n took some of the baking dough and splattered it to wakasa's face,while she laughed. wakasa's mouth turned into an 'o' face before he smirked and splattered some of the dough on her too.

they continued playing around before the oven made a 'ding' sound,as the couple's eyes twinkled. y/n quickly put on some gloves and opened the oven,the delicious smell of the cupcakes filling their kitchen. she carefully took the hot tray and put it in the table,taking off her gloves. they waited for it to cool down and put on some icing.

as they were putting on the icing,wakasa smirked and splattered icing on the girl's face. "oi how dare you!!" y/n yelled at him and splattered icing on his face too,laughters filling the kitchen. they finished the cupcakes and was so excited on how it turned out.

"alright,ready?" wakasa asked the girl and she nodded, before the two took a bite from the cupcakes. their eyes quickly widened from the taste,it was delicious.

the two both smiled before wakasa leaned on her and put the strand of her hair behind her ears,while the girl blushed. they leaned in and shared a kiss that was full of love,before they pulled away. y/n blushed and ran towards the camera,before saying bye on the camera and stopped recording it.

wakasa sighed and closed his laptop,tears falling from his cheeks. he bit his lip to endure the pain,and hugged his knees to cover his face.

"if only you didn't drove the car that night...." he muttered.