memories • rindou haitani

fluff | angst

____________

"i'll see you,bye!!" the girl smiled to herself as she hung up on the phone. she had a date today with the infamous haitani rindou,she was very excited since she haven't saw the male for two days.

it was currently 5:30 pm,and their date was at 6. the h/c haired girl was already dressed,she patiently waited for her lover to arrive and have their lovey-dovey time together.

her and haitani rindou have been dating for two months now,both of them enjoys each other's warmth and enjoyed their time together,though some men hooks up on the girl but rindou and his brother ran doesn't let them get away without at least one bone broken.

ran haitani had always been supportive to their relationship,to be honest he was the reason why rindou confessed at the female at the first place. he encouraged his younger brother since he couldn't handle seeing him blush around the girl and say they're just friends.

before the girl knew it,a knock was heard on the door and she quickly opened it, revealing her lovely boyfriend. they indirect eye contact for a while before the male laughed.

"cmon,if you continue that im seriously gonna melt." he smirked as the girl's face reddened,he laughed at the action and both hopped on the motorcycle.

they arrived at a fancy restaurant,the couple sat on a table and talked about their daily lives,the girl knew her boyfriend was on a gang called tenjiku,she always worries for the male when they get into fights,but the boy always reassures her it'll be okay.

they ordered f/f and [rin's fave food], both continued chatting waiting for their food to come.

sooner,their order came and the girl's eyes twinkled in excitement,the food looked so good.

rindou and y/n ate happily together,she smiled at herself,thinking how did she pull off such a gentleman like him. she also liked his brother (as a friend) for being so supportive to them.

they finished and rindou paid for the food,y/n told him that she'll be paying but the male just refused.

"cmon,we still have one more place to go love." rindou stated to y/n as they both hopped on his motorcycle.

"where are we going rindou?"

"stargazing!" the boy said cheerfully,she laughed and thought about the scenario of them sitting on the grass.

she looked up to the sky,it was already dark and the sky was full of stars. she smiled softly as she felt the motorcycle stop,signalling the girl that they arrived at the destination.

the h/c haired girl looked around as her lover grabbed her hand,walking towards the grass.

she looked around her surroundings and saw that they were at a grassy park,the boy suddenly sat pulling the girl.

he laughed and held her hand tightly,they were both blushing on the action but shrugged it off.

"this is very nice." the girl pointed out as she watched the stars.
"yeah."

silence filled their atmosphere,though they didn't mind. they enjoyed each other's comfort by silence,showing their love.

"i love you y/n." rindou said and pulled her into a kiss,a kiss the girl will never forget.

"i love you too,rindou."

____________

the girl broke up crying on her lover's grave,remembering everything that her and rindou went through.

he didn't make it out alive on the fight between rokuhura tandai, brahman and kantou manji gang.

_________

I DONT LIKE THIS BUT OH WELL AND ALSO THIS IS ALL MAKE BELIEVE HE DID NOT DIE.

619 words