took you too long • rindou haitani

fluff

requested by KuRam1o0x

_____________

y/n and rindou have been friends for a long time,i guess you can call them childhood friends,for now. they met on a playground about eight to ten years ago,who knows.

and after their first meeting,the two always meets up on the playground. the two simply became friends,but of course childhood friends aren't complete with one developing feelings for the other one. they simply stayed together no matter what the time,and no matter what happens.

they were really loyal to each other,and of course they trust each other. they held a lot of secrets together,so the two was too scared to end their friendship because there's a chance the other starts telling their secrets to others.

just like the other days,rindou texted y/n if she wanted to hang out. having no plans,she of course said yes and got ready for the day.

she's actually close to the other tenjiku members, especially ran and kakucho. but the bond the girl had with rindou was different,it was like they had a special friendship or something. ran forced rindou multiple times to confess to the girl,but he couldn't let his brother confess so he just gave up.

but the thing rindou didn't know was the girl actually said to ran that she developed feelings for rindou,and that's the reason why ran wanted his brother to confess,for the two to get together.

back to the present,y/n waved her hand after she saw rindou on tenjiku's hideout. rindou smiled and waved his hand back.

"yoooo rinrin!" yes,the girl calls him this. "don't call me that." he might sound like he doesn't like it,but oh boy how he loves getting called that.

"ehh? why?" the h/c female teased. rindou just rolled his eyes playfully before walking off to his motorcycle,while the girl followed behind. normally,they spend their time eating fast food here and there,but sometimes when they feel lazy, they hang out by the beach watching the sunset.

__________

they arrived at the beach,and luckily the sun was still setting down. the girl quickly hopped off from rindou's motorcycle and ran towards the sand. rindou just quietly chuckled and followed her.

the two calmed down and sat at the sand watching the sun set down peacefully,and the sea making peaceful noises. y/n stroked rindou's hair gently,since rindou was laying his head at her lap. they normally do this honestly,not thinking of any romantic way it is. they often talk about tenjiku and that,but today was different. they were just there,enjoying each other's presence without speaking or anything.

"y/n." rindou called out and the girl replied humming,still stroking his hair.

"i really really really like you." he suddenly said,while the girl just smiled. "i like you too."

rindou's eyes slightly widened, "no- i mean as a romantic way." a blush crept up on his face.

"i know what i said. idiot." she lightly chuckled before leaning in to give the male a kiss.

the rindou was too stunned to speak. /j

once she pulled away,rindou quickly sat up and stared at her, surprised at what she just did. y/n tilted her head and asked what's wrong, "wait- are you joking with me or what?" rindou said,making sure he ain't getting fooled.

"why would i joke about my feelings about you,rinrin? i love you so much,you know. i was just too shy to-" before she can finish her sentence,rindou pulled her into a tight embrace that it made them fall to the sand. y/n choked a laugh and smiled at rindou who was at top of her.

"i-i love you too...." rindou muttered and looked away,flustered.

"you're so cute when you're flustered,rinrin."

"sh-shut up!"

__________

im sorry if this was bad-